Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, she was looking damn fine strutting down Waterman Street today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:

Those who are calling me a 'jealous *****' are obviously being defensive because they can't accept that fact that someone had badmouthed their precious Emma . If anything I find it annoying that people talk about her as if she's the 2nd coming of Christ. Stop comparing her to overrated stars like Jordan or Cher, they're many stars out there who are naturally stunning, talented and intelligent but don't get half the recognition as Emma. What's more, i'm sure your sisters/cousins/friends are also lovely, pretty and smart but you don't put them on a pedestal.

What's funny is that some you guys talk about her as if you actually know her, laugh out loud. Yes, she is smart but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's not that great at acting; okay okay maybe I was a little harsh with the average looking bit, but she's certainly no stunner (even with all the fancy clothes and make-up).
    I agree with you see is not 'hot'... I don't know where some of these boys/girls got that idea from... to be honest i think that someone just said it as a joke one day and it just kept on spreading until people subconsciously began to actually believe that she was hot... Then by that stage most boys would start calling you stupid for saying you think she is 'decent'...

ReputationRep:
    Obviously she is good looking, not every single female celebrity gets the kind of attention she does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meatzaper)
    I agree with you see is not 'hot'... I don't know where some of these boys/girls got that idea from... to be honest i think that someone just said it as a joke one day and it just kept on spreading until people subconsciously began to actually believe that she was hot... Then by that stage most boys would start calling you stupid for saying you think she is 'decent'...
    haha true

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you see is not 'hot'... I don't know where some of these boys/girls got that idea from...
    It's something called an "opinion".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonanse)
    Ah, you're trolling:

- Posting flammable content
    - Insulting anyone who disagrees whilst simultaneously posting their own opinions as fact.
    - Insulting famous figure, often in a profession the troll doesn't understand or has little knowledge of [see the stupid uneducated opinion panel below].
    - Uses hyperbole to express their opinions.

The list goes on...

lol i like your little troll cartoon... btw trolls play an important role... who else would guard bridges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    YES! Suck on that OP

Her > you

Be jealous :cool:
    Because she's famous, she's more superior than I?

I don't know where your getting this jealousy from. Halle Berry,Scarlett Johanson, Natalie Portman are all beautiful woman with immense talent. Am I jealous of them? No. I can appreciate talent and beauty. I just think she's pretty and an OK actress, insult me all you want.

ReputationRep:
    lol i like your little troll cartoon... btw trolls play an important role... who else would guard bridges
    I can't take credit for it; it's a common picture throughout internet forums, but yeah it gets the point across well. And trolls don't even do a good job at that - look at the story of Three Billy Goats Gruff...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragnar_jonsson)
    Well, she was looking damn fine strutting down Waterman Street today.
    Oh right, you live close to Brown right. You saw her?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know.

But as my friend said today, "she's of my age so I have a slightly bigger chance to get with her than with other celebrities". That's probably it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonanse)
    I can't take credit for it; it's a common picture throughout internet forums, but yeah it gets the point across well. And trolls don't even do a good job at that - look at the story of Three Billy Goats Gruff...
    Ah quite true there lucy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    haha true

I didn't understand why everyone loved her so much either.

Until I found out she was an Aries and I then noticed the appeal, now I like her

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AbiSmith93)
      She's gorgeous but she's also incredibly down to earth and super nice (her interview in the Weekend magazine of the Daily Mail yesterday proves it - and I don't really read the Mail it was my grandma's :P). She chose education of money/fame/what every other rich teenage girl seems to do and she just genuinely seems like a great role model. That's what I look for in a woman, more than her amazing looks.

Having said that, she is ridiculously gorgeous and I guess that (plus her movie career) is why she gets noticed. Fact of life, really.
      I was JUST about to post the same picture. WOW. i love her

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by T-Toe)

If you think Emma is a the only few stunners in the world. Then there's something wrong with you
      Did I state this? No?

Lmao Selena Gomez, Her and 'The Grudge' have something in common:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by GQ.)
      What's the wink for?

ReputationRep:
      who's emma watson? am i missing something here??

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
      Did I state this? No?

Lmao Selena Gomez, Her and 'The Grudge' have something in common:
      Yes i'm an ugly *****. This thread has now become my source of entertainment

(Original post by FutureMedic!)
        who's emma watson? am i missing something here??
        A brain.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.