Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    How? Some of the articles are written by women......:confused:
    I think you are just in denial about what is going on in the UK.
    No I'm not in denial. Oh that's a bit of an oxymoron isn't it?
    No really though, I've already stated that there are people like that, I said I avoided them. It's not difficult.
    Do you know what 'binge drinking' used to be called?
    Drinking.
    Really, it's only when women started doing it that it became 'binge drinking'. This idea that people getting drunk is a devlopment of the last thirty years or so is ridiculous, seeing as we've been drinking alcohol for as long as we have been able to make it, regularly and on every special occasion, for hundreds of years.

But I digress, I was talking about the complex, wasn't I?
    Well you see, as an educated person I know there's no such thing as a 'better' person.
    You can be 'better at..' something, but being inherently 'better' implies there's a mold for what a human should be, in both personality and ability, which of course, when you realise that different qualities are needed for different things, can't exist.
    In fact, it is essential that we have different types of people to cover all the ground. So, if you need to assert yourself as being 'better' to make yourself feel good, that's fine, but it doesn't have much more merit than me saying I'm a wizard. It makes me feel good sure, but I'm wrong.

Men have been drinking vehemently for a long time. If, as it seems to you, someone's value is determined by what they drink, then men are a long way ahead of women. But of course, it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redkicker)
    british girls are absolutely disgusting.

it's not only their attitude and behaviour, but it is also genetics that you cant change. british girls are naturally ugly looking, how can you change that? britain is doomed.
    Doesn't your arse get a bit wide sometimes? I mean it must be quite stressful pulling stuff out of it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natsworthy)
    Doesn't your arse get a bit wide sometimes? I mean it must be quite stressful pulling stuff out of it all the time.
    I bet he wouldn't say it in the face of a British girl for real

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugarplum13)
    This thread is absolutely hilarious. Have you not seen the type of guys out there too?! They're 10x chavvier than most of the girls out. It's not a problem with British girls, there's a problem with chavs in general in this country.

There are many girls like the ones described in that awful, misogynistic list...but maybe the OP should look for girls in places other than clubs or in town? There are just as many decent girls as there are decent guys. If I went out with the kind of guys you generally meet in town, then I'd be stuck with loud, crass, undignified, sleezy and unintelligent neanderthals.

The difference is though, if a guy sees a girl like the ones OP is on about, you can think "what a ****/****/whatever', and move on. If a girl sees the male equivalent, you get your arse grabbed, grinded on and shouted at. You think you guys have it hard? At least if a girl is mean or stuck up, she'll leave you alone...
    Your description of men is just as awful and misandristic as OP's list is mysogynistic. If not more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieRose)
    So, uh, who got them pregnant in the first place? :rolleyes:

You are a complete misogynistic pig and god help the girls who dare to date you. You evidently read The Daily Mail on a usual basis and have no hold on the real world. You sound like a very bitter man. :rolleyes:
    Truth hurts, huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    You forgot to mention their ridiculously high standards too. Even when an English girl is short, fat, ugly, stupid, wears glasses and has a moustache she won't settle for anything less than a guy who is 5'10" to 6ft tall and good looking, with a confident and witty personality.
    This is so true. But apparently beggars CAN be choosers - if they're female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    A British woman, complaining about hypocrisy... seriously wtf.
    Haha, it's funny 'cause it's true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    You forgot to add very fake to the list.

This list isn't limited to white British girls, I also find the same sort of behaviour in a large number of British born black girls. That's not to say girls from other countries don't behave in any of these ways, it's just a large proportion of british girls in comparison to foreign girls.
    i agree. i'm black, but some other black girls are just too much :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Um move to a different country then! problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CommonPeople)
    No I'm not in denial. Oh that's a bit of an oxymoron isn't it?
    No really though, I've already stated that there are people like that, I said I avoided them. It's not difficult.
    Do you know what 'binge drinking' used to be called?
    Drinking.
    Really, it's only when women started doing it that it became 'binge drinking'. This idea that people getting drunk is a devlopment of the last thirty years or so is ridiculous, seeing as we've been drinking alcohol for as long as we have been able to make it, regularly and on every special occasion, for hundreds of years.

But I digress, I was talking about the complex, wasn't I?
    Well you see, as an educated person I know there's no such thing as a 'better' person.
    You can be 'better at..' something, but being inherently 'better' implies there's a mold for what a human should be, in both personality and ability, which of course, when you realise that different qualities are needed for different things, can't exist.
    In fact, it is essential that we have different types of people to cover all the ground. So, if you need to assert yourself as being 'better' to make yourself feel good, that's fine, but it doesn't have much more merit than me saying I'm a wizard. It makes me feel good sure, but I'm wrong.

Men have been drinking vehemently for a long time. If, as it seems to you, someone's value is determined by what they drink, then men are a long way ahead of women. But of course, it isn't.
    People who went binge drinking were called alcoholics or people with issues. People have never consumed so much in such a short amount of time, even though we do come from a culture based around alcohol, this development is new.

As an insecure person you think there are not better people, but there are. If someone is smarter, more attractive, and overall a better person then you, then they are a better person. To actually think everyone is equal is pathetic and idiotic. Does society need its chavs, tramps, drug users, etc.? No. So sometimes some people are never needed in society.

Again, women now drink more then men. All recent studies have shown this so unless you can find evidence to disprove this, go take your unsubstantiated opinion somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    Well British girls are bored of you too, baby. Get over it!

ReputationRep:
    then go for the ITALIANs!

there's one in my german class... big green eyes, dark hair, she's nice, never swears, doesn't drink...oh man! :rolleyes: lol

no really,it's *****ANNOYING when you see a gud-lookin girl and then she goes on swearing like a trooper...but d00d it's not about brit girls, you'd find this in any other nation imo...so it's just a matter of time, keep looking man!

ReputationRep:
    we're not all like that.....honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    People who went binge drinking were called alcoholics or people with issues. People have never consumed so much in such a short amount of time, even though we do come from a culture based around alcohol, this development is new.
    No it isn't. People have been getting drunk since it was possible to get drunk. In the olden days, there wasn't such a thing as an alcoholic. Drinking ale was safer than drinking water. You're being naive.

As an insecure person you think there are not better people, but there are. If someone is smarter, more attractive, and overall a better person then you, then they are a better person. To actually think everyone is equal is pathetic and idiotic. Does society need its chavs, tramps, drug users, etc.? No. So sometimes some people are never needed in society.
    Firstly, it's 'they're'. Secondly, you're not God's gift.
    You may think that you have more of a right to life than other people, but you don't. You are one tiny dot, same as me, same as everyone else, who will die and be forgotten. It is not up to you to say who lives and who dies. You're bordering on Eugenics with your preaching here, arguing that people who contribute less should be disposed of.
    And of course, society would seem to be better without drug users, tramps, disabled people and the terminally ill, but you don't have the authority to make that choice, and neither do I. One person's integrity isn't worth more than another.

Again, women now drink more then men. All recent studies have shown this so unless you can find evidence to disprove this, go take your unsubstantiated opinion somewhere else.
    What unsubstantiated opinion? What are talking about?
    I said that people drink and always have done, and traditionally men always drunk more than women. I'm not talking about now. I was saying that if we evaluate it from a larger time period, men are the heavier drinkers. And then I dismissed that, saying that, of course, drink doesn't determine what kind of person you are.
    There was a good friend of my family, a guy who lived in a little shack bungalow alone drinking, I guy I always thought was a bit of an alcoholic and a loser, never seen without a beer in his hand. No job, no family. It was easy for me to assume he was a bum.
    Little did I know he had a doctorate in chemical engineering. He now works for a governmental organisation and lives in The Hague.

You may well think you're a better person than everyone else.I can't say whether you're attractive, I can get a grasp on your intelligence but I don't know you. What I can tell is that you're not a very nice person, not the sort someone would be able to rely on for help. And much as I'm sure there are Guatemalans in mud huts who are happy that you're sat in your room, doing weights and making yourself look pretty, I'm sure they like the Peace Corps much better, and don't think they care how clever they are or what they look like.

I'm sure I've argued with you before actually. Aren't you the one who believes that being unattractive is immoral?

Well, for future reference, I'm the one who thinks being ignorant is immoral,
    so you and I aren't ever going to get along, are we?

Peace out x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

Yeh, thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w04andia)
    i agree. i'm black, but some other black girls are just too much :facepalm:
    Yeah, I noticed it ever since I started working in a large city, they are young girls as well .

I hear it's generally inner city girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CommonPeople)
    No it isn't. People have been getting drunk since it was possible to get drunk. In the olden days, there wasn't such a thing as an alcoholic. Drinking ale was safer than drinking water. You're being naive.

Firstly, it's 'they're'. Secondly, you're not God's gift.
    You may think that you have more of a right to life than other people, but you don't. You are one tiny dot, same as me, same as everyone else, who will die and be forgotten. It is not up to you to say who lives and who dies. You're bordering on Eugenics with your preaching here, arguing that people who contribute less should be disposed of.
    And of course, society would seem to be better without drug users, tramps, disabled people and the terminally ill, but you don't have the authority to make that choice, and neither do I. One person's integrity isn't worth more than another.

What unsubstantiated opinion? What are talking about?
    I said that people drink and always have done, and traditionally men always drunk more than women. I'm not talking about now. I was saying that if we evaluate it from a larger time period, men are the heavier drinkers. And then I dismissed that, saying that, of course, drink doesn't determine what kind of person you are.
    There was a good friend of my family, a guy who lived in a little shack bungalow alone drinking, I guy I always thought was a bit of an alcoholic and a loser, never seen without a beer in his hand. No job, no family. It was easy for me to assume he was a bum.
    Little did I know he had a doctorate in chemical engineering. He now works for a governmental organisation and lives in The Hague.

You may well think you're a better person than everyone else.I can't say whether you're attractive, I can get a grasp on your intelligence but I don't know you. What I can tell is that you're not a very nice person, not the sort someone would be able to rely on for help. And much as I'm sure there are Guatemalans in mud huts who are happy that you're sat in your room, doing weights and making yourself look pretty, I'm sure they like the Peace Corps much better, and don't think they care how clever they are or what they look like.

I'm sure I've argued with you before actually. Aren't you the one who believes that being unattractive is immoral?

Well, for future reference, I'm the one who thinks being ignorant is immoral,
    so you and I aren't ever going to get along, are we?

Peace out x
    In the past people drunk because it was safe, many did not drink to the point of passing out, and in such a short amount of time.

I know I am not God's gift, I never said I was, but I am better then all the verminous chav's as they are merely a burden and society would be better without them. Want an example? Look at Japan, because they call their chav's...well, they have none.........and they have the lowest crime rate in the world. So yes, I have more of a right then them because they give nothing back and life would be better without them. If you think this is wrong then go take your liberal bull**** somewhere poor and see for yourself. Why should better people not choose who lives or dies? We already do it with animals so wtf makes humans so special? That's right - nothing bar silly liberal thinking.

Your unsubstantiated opinion is the one about men drinking and well, everything you have said. As you said yourself, back in the day everyone drunk, yet know women drink more then men......and this has been proven in recent studies.
    On top of this, many studies have shown women are becoming more depressive, aggressive, and alcoholics - yet you seem to think that is fine and normal...:confused:

(Original post by userdloat)
    Yeh, thanks for that
    Wow, someone pretty much just called your entire gender useless and all you can say is thanks.......how pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that really annoys me is the lack of grace and femininity amongst my female peers. Apart from that, they're cool.

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me wish I was a lesbian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.