Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey im happy just meeting people at a pub one day to talk about stuff and get to know each other. anyone wanna say this friday at the waterfront or somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone's settling in OK at Exeter.

Not really sure what's happening with meeting up and everything, but I still think we should

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightning_Strike)
    Hope everyone's settling in OK at Exeter.

Not really sure what's happening with meeting up and everything, but I still think we should
    yeah! i say so <3
    isnt everyone like free on a Wednesday afternoon? maybe we can all meet up then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sounds good

What accommodation is everyone in?

ReputationRep:
    yay! Im in James owen court block D, what about you?
    where shall we all meet, is the cathedral where we were planning before?

Go to Arena.

ReputationRep:
      arena sucks, its just full of skanks and jailbait

You're just a gimp.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by domino0806)
        You're just a gimp.
        yeah. good argument. NOT. duuude if youre not interested, dont come here tryin to stir things up!!!!!

i, too, would rather not go to arena for a meetup, even if im just a few minutes away. maybe a pub somewhere around if we want an evening meetup??
        <3

(Original post by Axavil)
          yeah. good argument. NOT. duuude if youre not interested, dont come here tryin to stir things up!!!!!

i, too, would rather not go to arena for a meetup, even if im just a few minutes away. maybe a pub somewhere around if we want an evening meetup??
          <3
          You're a gimp too. Pubs are good for pre-lash or if you're drinking during the day.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by domino0806)
          You're a gimp too. Pubs are good for pre-lash or if you're drinking during the day.
          wow. Kk then. you're just an alcoholic.
          there is more to life than getting pisshead drunk & im thankful im not someone like you who cant see that!

ReputationRep:
          Axavil and anyone else interested in a meet up, shall we say the cathederal at 1700 this friday and we can go somewhere for dinner or something and get to know each other during that?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Dr_horrible93)
          Axavil and anyone else interested in a meet up, shall we say the cathederal at 1700 this friday and we can go somewhere for dinner or something and get to know each other during that?
          afaik, many people have 5pm lectures on a friday atm, so people may not be available. i have one that finishes at 5, so wont be able to meet there til 5.30 (i'ma slow walker lol)

ReputationRep:
          ah I'm not here this weekend

I'm good the week after though? Maybe sometime during the day?

ReputationRep:
          ah well, no worries turns out im DMing this friday night anyway, er im free everyday other then tuesday, so when something is sorted out someone message me or whathave you

ReputationRep:
          Hey

Anyone want to meet up this week sometime?

ReputationRep:
          Im game with the above idea

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Axavil)
          yay! Im in James owen court block D, what about you?
          where shall we all meet, is the cathedral where we were planning before?
          Me too! Who are you lol?

ReputationRep:
          Maybe we could meet up on Sunday afternoon or something? I'd be happy to try and "organise" everything?

ReputationRep:
          as longs as its not this sunday i am happy with this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.