Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    About the Paul Gray thing? What's it to you how they pay their respects to a lost friend? We're lucky to even have them touring again, it could very well be their last ever UK show (at least with Corey, Joey seems happy to continue the band without him if he doesn't want to, and I don't think Corey would be the only one to call it a day after this tour)
    Because I'm secretly Paul Gray and the thought of Slipknot being Slipknot sounds kinda lame to me

ReputationRep:

Didn't Sid break his ankle during a show by jumping off of stuff before? I guess he doesn't learn :p:
    I was stuck between who I was looking forward to most out of Slipknot and Metallica...I think I've now decided it's Slipknot

ReputationRep:
    Stage times! :woo:
    http://www.strictlysonisphere.co.uk/...re-2011-times/
    (from the Sonisphere app, apparently will be published on the official website at a later date)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Stage times! :woo:
    http://www.strictlysonisphere.co.uk/...re-2011-times/
    (from the Sonisphere app, apparently will be published on the official website at a later date)
    Limp bizkit and Alestorm are clashing :eek:

And Bill Bailey and Fozzy clash as well :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Woohooo, no major clashes for me! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Interactive clashfinder: http://clashfinder.com/s/sonisphere2011/

Times now up on official site, and Ginger Wildheart, Spy Catcher, Mad Dog, James Cleaver Quintet, Feed The Rhino and Witchsorrow all added to line up.
    Also an interview with Bill Bailey on the website

ReputationRep:
    No real clashes for me, though would've been nice to see the whole of Witchsorrow's set, but METALLIKUH

ReputationRep:
    HA HA HA HAAAAA. Ticket came today.

I really need to pack on Sunday and Monday, 'cos I'm working Tues/Weds/Thurs. But I can't be bothered to.
    Need to go and shop for booze and food too at some point.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot wait for this My ticket only just come last week, especially looking forward to Alestorm <3

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone leaving monday then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wish I Could Change This)
    I expect some people will leave on the Sunday night after the last bands (or a bit earlier if they're not bothered about them) but most will leave Monday morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wish I Could Change This)
    Most people, yeah. I think you need to be out by midday?

ReputationRep:
    Right, thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm packed :ahee:

Just need to transfer vodka into a plastic bottle (and label it!!) and I'm all set.

ReputationRep:
    I'll pack tomorrow. I'm lazy :teehee:
    Maybe even Thursday morning depending what time we're leaving

Need to sort out a clash finder thing...not that I even followed it much for Download, but still, just in case

ReputationRep:
    Looks like were gonna have to pack some waterproofs and wellys, gonna be a wet one

I'm leaving tomorrow night and taking a 14 hour couch down, so having to pack now ffs

ReputationRep:
    Ffs the weather's been great the past week or so!

But if this happens, I won't care about anything else:
    http://www.strictlysonisphere.co.uk/...collaboration/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    I'm packed :ahee:

Just need to transfer vodka into a plastic bottle (and label it!!) and I'm all set.
    u r bein illegal

ReputationRep:
    You think it's worth booking a train back home from Stevenage? If it's busy surely there will be many trains?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yituool)
    u r bein illegal
    Um, no I'm not. You aren't allowed to take glass bottles, but they have no problem with you transferring alcohol into a plastic bottle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.