Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigV)
    I did my accommodation application this morning...... yet when I just logged on the status has changed to 'web cancelled'.

Very confusing as I didn't ask them to cancel it....... may have to contact them on the phone and find out what is going on now.
    That's really odd. Definitely give them a ring!

(Original post by omnom515)
    yaaaayy!!! it's so excitingggg XD <3 cant wait to start in october! :party: see you in a few months!! ^__^
    :party: See you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishlarr)
    I finally managed to apply. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaay.

:party:

Put JoFo self catered Premium +Ensuite as my first choice.
    Wooo congrats :party:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the difference between Premium Ensuite and Premium plus ensuite????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjii)
    does anyone know the difference between Premium Ensuite and Premium plus ensuite????
    I believe one room is slightly bigger than the other.... but not much. Also, going by the nixon court info it looks as though the more expensive room gets a slightly bigger bed.... maybe 4ft vs a standard single?

Of course they charge an extra few hundred quid a year for the 'plus' room.

ReputationRep:
    Still not got an email for accommodation, and it seems that the accomodation site is down at the moment due to high volume load. T_T

Hi, is anyone going on the UCAS visit day on Saturday 19th March.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AmyAmy0913)
      Im proper excited haha! And its months away still

I put GMS self catered, premium ensuite as my first and then the same for Jofo as my 2nd! I was debating whether to put Jofo first but I assumed everyone would be putting that! :P

And I applied for criminology woo! How about yourself?
      hahaa i knooww! october cant come fast enough XD &awesomee! you applied pretty early so i'm sure you'll get your 1st choice ahhh criminology sounds soo cool! ^_^ i applied for psychology & cog neuroscience

ReputationRep:
      I firmed Leicster more then 2 months ago but still haven't got the letter which has my student ID in IT - Emailed accommodation asking about my Student ID as it says to on the website but there not replying :/
      May have to beat them down

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by omnom515)
      hahaa i knooww! october cant come fast enough XD &awesomee! you applied pretty early so i'm sure you'll get your 1st choice ahhh criminology sounds soo cool! ^_^ i applied for psychology & cog neuroscience
      I hope I do! Hopefully they will do it on first come, first served basis and not just randomly :P

Oooo nice! I dont even know what cog neuroscience is but it does sound interesting aha! ;D

ReputationRep:
      does anyone know when freshers is?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 1.2.3.)
      I thought it was October 3rd but im not sure :/

ReputationRep:
      Move in date is the 2nd of October, so I should imaging it starts from the 3rd x

ReputationRep:
      literally just firmed, Film studies and the visual arts so excited! got to get BBB but fingers crossed i'll get there.

So what happens now? do they send me info on accomodation or do i have to go to a website? sorry im useless haha x

ReputationRep:
      I thought it was October 3rd but im not sure :/

(Original post by grape:))
      Move in date is the 2nd of October, so I should imaging it starts from the 3rd x
      Thanks! on track its telling me that we start on the 3rd, but I've heard some people say that freshers is going to be the week before this, so just thought I'd clear it up.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by klr92)
      literally just firmed, Film studies and the visual arts so excited! got to get BBB but fingers crossed i'll get there.

So what happens now? do they send me info on accomodation or do i have to go to a website? sorry im useless haha x
      I went to the website about accommodation because they never sent me an email about applying or anything :P x

ReputationRep:
      Thanks! on track its telling me that we start on the 3rd, but I've heard some people say that freshers is going to be the week before this, so just thought I'd clear it up.
      Ooo I thought freshers started after we had all moved in on the 3rd or whatever :P but thanks!

ReputationRep:
      I went to the website about accommodation because they never sent me an email about applying or anything :P x
      thank you

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by klr92)
      thank you
      No worries
      What accommodation you thinking of applying for?

ReputationRep:
      Ooo I thought freshers started after we had all moved in on the 3rd or whatever :P but thanks!
      no you're probably right, i was just checking!

ReputationRep:
      when are they going to open accomodation!!! or more like fix what ever problem they are having :/

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.