female;
    height,5'6
    weight,52kg

ReputationRep:
    5ft9ish, and about 11 stone.

ReputationRep:
    6' , 93kg

ReputationRep:
    5'11. Dunno, can't be ****ed to check. I lost loads of weight whilst in hospitals and ****, last I checked I was back up to 11 stone I think.

****ING BLEEDING.

You're all fat. Or underweight. Psht.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    I'm about the same as you but 5'8. But I do middle distance so meh.
    oh middle distance, 1500m?
    I weigh 60 kilos now cos i put on weight at holiday and christmas but i normally weigh about 56kg.
    Im 5 foot 8-9ish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm male.
    I weigh 8 stone.
    I'm 5'10".

Must shed some pounds in the new year...

ReputationRep:
    too much! >.<

ReputationRep:
    I weigh just under 7 stone? I think. In terms of kg, I weigh about 42/43kg. I'm 5ft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterswapy)
    oh middle distance, 1500m?
    I weigh 60 kilos now cos i put on weight at holiday and christmas but i normally weigh about 56kg.
    Im 5 foot 8-9ish.
    Yeah, but mainly 800m. I think I'll put on weight when I start doing weights, only a few kg's though.

Do you feel comfortable with your weight?

ReputationRep:
    Male
    11 stones.
    =Skinny. Need to eat more!

ReputationRep:
    Weight;60 kg last time I checked (6 months ago) so that about 9 st 6.3 lbs
    Height; 5 ft 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    Male
    11 stones.
    =Skinny. Need to eat more!
    Try 6'2", 8.5 stones. That's what I used to be. I gained 2.5 stone in 7 months, so I'm 11 stone now and I agree it's still too skinny.

ReputationRep:
    5'3 - 7 stones, s'all good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    Yeah, but mainly 800m. I think I'll put on weight when I start doing weights, only a few kg's though.

Do you feel comfortable with your weight?
    Well its wierd cos i used to row and run, and they are really conflicting, cos rowing makes u really heavy and running just makes u really skinny, and i used to be a really fat kid, so now i just have loads of puppy fat. I do feel alrite but im just not as muscularly strong as someone else of the same weight and height, so im thinking of hitting the gym aswell...

wat sort of times do u get in 800 n 1500?

ReputationRep:
    80kg

ReputationRep:
    I am 145lb which is around 10st I think, and my height is 6ft. Planning on bulking so by the end of this year should be around 170-180.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterswapy)
    Well its wierd cos i used to row and run, and they are really conflicting, cos rowing makes u really heavy and running just makes u really skinny, and i used to be a really fat kid, so now i just have loads of puppy fat. I do feel alrite but im just not as muscularly strong as someone else of the same weight and height, so im thinking of hitting the gym aswell...

wat sort of times do u get in 800 n 1500?
    I was around 2:12 training 2/3 times a week, no long runs or anything, after about 3 months. I've got my act together now though, doing consistent training and hoping for as close to 2:00 as possible. As for 1500m, it's something I've never had the endurance for (like I said, not enough easy runs), but I'll be happy with sub 4:30. Should be achievable tbh.

i'm gonna go boots and weigh myself tomorrow just for this thread

ReputationRep:
    male
    11 stone / 154 lbs / 70kg
    5ft9 / 175cm

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'1 and weigh I think around 7.5 stone,possibly 8 after Christmas XD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.