The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Ex Death
Anyone who disagrees with hxx is a complete fool who is in denial of reality. Although he presents a rather exaggerated perspective at times, it by no means make his point, itself, any less true. Personally, I like the guy. He's one of very few people in this forum who is actually in touch with reality.

As for him getting banned for merely stating his opinions, it simply goes to show how utterly terrible (and corrupt) the moderation on this forum is.

He was banned for being a harassing, abusive dick. He keeps flouting his ban. I don't see anything wrong with the Mods for that. Any guy who thinks it's cool to do that is not in touch with reality.
Why do girls lie about these topics on the internet? Call it doctrine, code of conduct, whatever. Most girls believe they have to behave and say things in a certain way (in actual fact anyone can do/say whatever the **** they want on any day of the week). 'Society' dictates that girls aren't allowed to openly and overtly declare a liking for a large penis size for fear of being labeled 'slutty'. Most, therefore, pick the easy option - downright lie about it (who cares right? it's not like I have a lie detector strapped to my brain).

As for yourself and other girls who wholeheartedly disagree with every word spewed out from hxx's end of the ethernet cable, props for being an exception. Really, good job. Unfortunately you and those who share your views do not represent the MAJORITY of females. So unless hxx mistakenly forgot to add the word 'most' or 'majority' before stating his views about women, you should really try to feel less offended by an alleged slandering of women and start giving yourself a few pats on the back.

You're not getting the point here. Whenever I give my opinion, and any other girl on TSR gives her opinion, if it disagrees with hxx's view about the "majority of women" then he will just disregard it and brand us as liars. My question is how does that make him in touch with reality, when he's refusing to listen to the views of people in front of him, all be it on the internet.

How hxx can form an opinion on the "majority" of women I fail to see, especially when they are contradicting him all the time on this forum. Unless he's sent out and collected a survey, which I highly highly doubt. Its all speculation. I expect all his views are based on a couple of bad experiences with some bitchy girls.
As long as it's not unusually small I genuinely don't care, a huge one isn't necessary for enjoyable sex and if anything it can actually make it more uncomfortable. I have a vagina, penis goes inside vagina , therefore I think I have a better idea of what my size preferences are when it comes to penises then a few patronizing guys on the internet.
Reply 243
Original post by QwentyJ
He was banned for being a harassing, abusive dick. He keeps flouting his ban. I don't see anything wrong with the Mods for that. Any guy who thinks it's cool to do that is not in touch with reality.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance here. I assume by "being a harassing, abusive dick" you mean he was pming certain individuals and displaying inappropriate behavior on a personal level. If he was simply giving an opinion on the message boards then banning him is indeed corrupt moderation.
Reply 244
I think i already wrapped this thread up before but i still seems to be going?
Reply 245
Original post by sophisticated
You're not getting the point here. Whenever I give my opinion, and any other girl on TSR gives her opinion, if it disagrees with hxx's view about the "majority of women" then he will just disregard it and brand us as liars. My question is how does that make him in touch with reality, when he's refusing to listen to the views of people in front of him, all be it on the internet.

How hxx can form an opinion on the "majority" of women I fail to see, especially when they are contradicting him all the time on this forum. Unless he's sent out and collected a survey, which I highly highly doubt. Its all speculation. I expect all his views are based on a couple of bad experiences with some bitchy girls.

Actually it is you who is not getting the point. On an anecdotal basis, quite frankly you know as much or as little about the 'majority of women's' opinions as hxx. Why is this? Re-read my previous point about the majority of women lying. However based on the fact that hxx has actually attempted to engage with the opposite sex for sexual pursuits I'm more inclined to believe him than you. Unless, of course, you claim to actually have a penis and interact in sexual activity with the female gender, in which case I'll apologise for my ignorance.

Something else you don't seem to be getting is that when a female disagrees with hxx, they're usually disagreeing on the basis of their own thoughts. So say, 5 females disagree with hxx in a thread, that is hardly representing 'the majority of women'.
Reply 246
You'll have to excuse my ignorance here. I assume by "being a harassing, abusive dick" you mean he was pming certain individuals and displaying inappropriate behavior on a personal level. If he was simply giving an opinion on the message boards then banning him is indeed corrupt moderation.

Mate, you don't even know the half of it! On a simple level, there's opinion, and then there's what he does. I now see he's called me the 'Son of a whore'. What a contemptible little man.

m.i.i
It says a lot about the moderators on TSR when you get banned for replying to extremely harrassing and abusing PM's.

Who sent you those then? Or is that an outright lie on your behalf? I wouldn't put it past you.

Again, coming back to a continual question, why do you keep posting your bile on here, despite being banned?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 247
The simple fact that most girls lie about their opinions (or sometimes they're too stupid to know what their opinions really are - ie. they delude themselves unknowingly). hxx contradicts these opinions and most of the stuff he blurts out is therefore more in touch with reality. Most people simply confuse his crude and direct undertone for misconstruing the facts.

It's mildly amusing when you read those "politically correct" statements by the ignorant females and shortly after you find out that they're were blatantly lying, as proven by their post history.
Not to mention the contradictory retards on here: "Penis size doesn't matter, but bigger is definitely better". Or "Height isn't important, but I would never date a guy who is shorter than 5'11"" :facepalm:

Actually it is you who is not getting the point. On an anecdotal basis, quite frankly you know as much or as little about the 'majority of women's' opinions as hxx. Why is this? Re-read my previous point about the majority of women lying. However based on the fact that hxx has actually attempted to engage with the opposite sex for sexual pursuits I'm more inclined to believe him than you. Unless, of course, you claim to actually have a penis and interact in sexual activity with the female gender, in which case I'll apologise for my ignorance.

Something else you don't seem to be getting is that when a female disagrees with hxx, they're usually disagreeing on the basis of their own thoughts. So say, 5 females disagree with hxx in a thread, that is hardly representing 'the majority of women'.

Don't even bother. She's a pathetic, ignorant and deluded dolt. Not to mention a hypocrite.
She can't even stand it when other people criticize women, no matter how truthful, justified and correct the criticism is.
The dolt, the pathetic little female who calls herself "sophisticated", actually believes that because 10-15 females disagree with me, it must mean that I'm wrong. Meanwhile she is COMPLETELY ingoring all the females in here who prove me right OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 248
Original post by QwentyJ
Mate, you don't even know the half of it! On a simple level, there's opinion, and then there's what he does. I now see he's called me the 'Son of a whore'. What a contemptible little man.

And now you prove yourself to be a hypocrite, after proving what a pathetic and ignorant dolt you are. Can't say I'm surprised though.

But keep on whining about this if you want. It only makes you look pathetic, especially after all the horrible things you've said about me. It really does make you feel like a great, big man, doesn't it?

QwentyJ
Who sent you those then? Or is that an outright lie on your behalf? I wouldn't put it past you.

Why do you care about that?
Reply 249
Original post by m.i.i
And now you prove yourself to be a hypocrite, after proving what a pathetic and ignorant dolt you are. Can't say I'm surprised though.

But keep on whining about this if you want. It only makes you look pathetic, especially after all the horrible things you've said about me. It really does make you feel like a great, big man, doesn't it?

Why do you care about that?

Why hxx, why am I a hypocrite? :smile: If we asked people on here who was more pathetic....dare I say it that I might be a lot more confident on how I was to be judged by my peers?

Horrible things? Oh no my dear man, on the contrary, I just said that you weren't a troll! :smile: And that you are convinced of your own arguments!

I care about the fact that you are breaking site rules! :smile:
Reply 250
Original post by QwentyJ
Why hxx, why am I a hypocrite? :smile: If we asked people on here who was more pathetic....dare I say it that I might be a lot more confident on how I was to be judged by my peers?

You really think I care about how a bunch a strangers on TSR perceive me? Do you really think it bothers me?

QwentyJ
Horrible things? Oh no my dear man, on the contrary, I just said that you weren't a troll! :smile: And that you are convinced of your own arguments!

Wow. Your attempt at being humorous is just cringeworthy.
Reply 251
Original post by m.i.i
You really think I care about how a bunch a strangers on TSR perceive me? Do you really think it bothers me?

Wow. Your attempt at being humorous is just cringeworthy.

Because it's obvious who is more pathetic, chap.

Oh, so cringe-worthy like the fact that every single post you have ever made on TSR is about height and penis size? Oh no, because that's no cringe inducing at all, is it?!

Indeed, but I know my own opinion, and I am a girl, completely and utterly. On the other side of the coin, unless hxx has a vagina himself and has had relations with another guy (perhaps that's the case) then he can't factually comment on the importance of penis size either. So that argument can swing both ways, can it not?

This part of your argument ("So say, 5 females disagree with hxx in a thread, that is hardly representing 'the majority of women'") can also be used in opposition to hxx. He can't use a few statements regarding women's preference on here (agreeing with his view) to argue that he knows the opinion of the "majority" of women, when in reality what he's referring to is a small percentage of people who use an internet forum.

I don't doubt that hxx has attempted to engage in sexual activity with women. But it seems increasingly likely that he has been unsuccessful, probably due to his vile personality, and this in turn has left him horribly bitter and twisted towards women. So he instead chooses to blame his lack of success on women being shallow and picky about penis size, when in fact he was probably rejected for a whole different reason.
Reply 253
Original post by QwentyJ
Because it's obvious who is more pathetic, chap.

If people think that I'm more pathetic than a spineless ass-kisser, then I'm happy :smile:

QwentyJ
Oh, so cringe-worthy like the fact that every single post you have ever made on TSR is about height and penis size? Oh no, because that's no cringe inducing at all, is it?!

That's not even a fact, you pathological liar (or should I say; stalking freak).
Reply 254
Indeed, but I know my own opinion, and I am a girl, completely and utterly. On the other side of the coin, unless hxx has a vagina himself and has had relations with another guy (perhaps that's the case) then he can't factually comment on the importance of penis size either. So that argument can swing both ways, can it not?

This part of your argument ("So say, 5 females disagree with hxx in a thread, that is hardly representing 'the majority of women'") can also be used in opposition to hxx. He can't use a few statements regarding women's preference on here (agreeing with his view) to argue that he knows the opinion of the "majority" of women, when in reality what he's referring to is a small percentage of people who use an internet forum.

I don't doubt that hxx has attempted to engage in sexual activity with women. But it seems increasingly likely that he has been unsuccessful, probably due to his vile personality, and this in turn has left him horribly bitter and twisted towards women. So he instead chooses to blame his lack of success on women being shallow and picky about penis size, when in fact he was probably rejected for a whole different reason.

Meh. Again with the extremely stupid and false assumptions about me. You just can't stop lying, can you?

And you clearly haven't understood a thing.
Reply 255
Original post by m.i.i
If people think that I'm more pathetic than a spineless ass-kisser, then I'm happy :smile:

That's not even a fact, you pathological liar (or should I say; stalking freak).

I'm not an arse kisser. I'm just here to point out that everyone is different and that women aren't all shallow! Which is what you seem to believe. I do take exception with the fact that you hurl abuse at users for having a preference.

Me? Pathological liar? Well, that's laughable. You created a list of users who you deemed to be 'size-queens' and put it in your signature. F*****g hell.

You're the stalker.
Original post by m.i.i
It's mildly amusing when you read those "politically correct" statements by the ignorant females and shortly after you find out that they're were blatantly lying, as proven by their post history.
Not to mention the contradictory retards on here: "Penis size doesn't matter, but bigger is definitely better". Or "Height isn't important, but I would never date a guy who is shorter than 5'11"" :facepalm:

Don't even bother. She's a pathetic, ignorant and deluded dolt. Not to mention a hypocrite.
She can't even stand it when other people criticize women, no matter how truthful, justified and correct the criticism is.
The dolt, the pathetic little female who calls herself "sophisticated", actually believes that because 10-15 females disagree with me, it must mean that I'm wrong. Meanwhile she is COMPLETELY ingoring all the females in here who prove me right OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I challenge you, hxx, to find an entry in my post history that utterly proves that I have been lying about this issue we're discussing here.

I can take criticism of women, but not when some keyboard warrior is floating around spouting rubbish and claiming that he knows the true feelings and preferences of the "majority" of women when he's in no way on earth met "the majority of women" or heard their opinions on the matter.

I really really would like to know where you get these "statistics" from, as TSR and Cosmo forums are by no means a valid source, as they only represent a certain few people of the population, who are all in the same place because they share something in common. So that's definitely not a fair representation of women if you base your opinions on a couple of websites. I feel sorry for you if you have to do that, as opposed to going out and meeting women and trying it yourself.

Keep insulting me, please do. It only discredits your argument, and will get you banned again in the end. You're clearly rattled and threatened by what I'm saying if you have to resort to name-calling every time you post to me. I don't even know what "dolt" means so you know...meh... :rolleyes:
Original post by m.i.i
Meh. Again with the extremely stupid and false assumptions about me. You just can't stop lying, can you?

And you clearly haven't understood a thing.

I'm sorry?? Did I mis-hear you? I'M the one making stupid and false assumptions?

After what you just posted about me in another thread? - "And I don't know why I even bother replying to such a ignorant, deluded, pathetic and imbecilic c*nt like you."

Sure.....
You sound like a real charmer. At least I'm referring to things you've actually written, instead of resorting to making disgusting unfounded personal judgements in every post, just to make your argument seem more credible.

The more I swear and abuse, the more likely people will be to believe me......I'm afraid it doesn't work that way hxx.
Reply 258
I challenge you, hxx, to find an entry in my post history that utterly proves that I have been lying about this issue we're discussing here.

I can take criticism of women, but not when some keyboard warrior is floating around spouting rubbish and claiming that he knows the true feelings and preferences of the "majority" of women when he's in no way on earth met "the majority of women" or heard their opinions on the matter.

I really really would like to know where you get these "statistics" from, as TSR and Cosmo forums are by no means a valid source, as they only represent a certain few people of the population, who are all in the same place because they share something in common. So that's definitely not a fair representation of women if you base your opinions on a couple of websites. I feel sorry for you if you have to do that, as opposed to going out and meeting women and trying it yourself.

Keep insulting me, please do. It only discredits your argument, and will get you banned again in the end. You're clearly rattled and threatened by what I'm saying if you have to resort to name-calling every time you post to me. I don't even know what "dolt" means so you know...meh... :rolleyes:

What's the bet he'll insult you for not knowing that? :colondollar:
Reply 259
Original post by QwentyJ
I'm not an arse kisser. I'm just here to point out that everyone is different and that women aren't all shallow! Which is what you seem to believe. I do take exception with the fact that you hurl abuse at users for having a preference.

Right :rofl:

QwentyJ
Me? Pathological liar? Well, that's laughable.

But true.

QwentyJ
You created a list of users who you deemed to be 'size-queens' and put it in your signature. F*****g hell.

So? Their posts confirmed it.

QwentyJ
You're the stalker.

LOL. Says the guy who stalks me. Way to live in denial, hypocrite :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending