Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This is not curvy. This is fat. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)
    Lol she is fat.

People who say girls like that are good looking clearly have got no game at all.
    get a grip you nonce
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Lol she is fat.

People who say girls like that are good looking clearly have got no game at all.

Barely any players on tsr.
    she is not fat!

its dicks like you with words like that who drive younger and younger girls to pro-ana sites and set up their aspirations to become unhealthily thin, only to suffer major health problems and mental issues as well.

clearly guys have yet to understand the full impact of their words on some girls

ReputationRep:
    :curious:She's gonna have the last laugh when it comes to childbirth

ReputationRep:
    so you would prefer the anorexic stick thin models? she looks healthy and beautiful, if a tad overweight, she is happy with who she is and i really dont think that there is anything wrong with her whatsoever, she is far prettier than any of the stick thin models that are on most catwalks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looking)
    :curious:She's gonna have the last laugh when it comes to childbirth
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue acre)
    get a grip you nonce
    I do have a grip on life mate.Im a realist and that women is fat.No doubt.

People who say she isnt clearly are soft or fat themselves or cant get any normal or thinner girls.

Or you could be all of the 3.

ReputationRep:
    I swear this says more about the OP then the model in question.

ReputationRep:
    Curvy, fat, who cares? As far as I'm concerned there are only two types of women (talking strictly about looks here), "yes" and "no". She's a "yes".

ReputationRep:
    She's gorgeous. And as long as she's not suffering from massive health problems, she's a-okay.

Who are we to judge critically, anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Curvy, fat, who cares? As far as I'm concerned there are only two types of women (talking strictly about looks here), "yes" and "no". She's a "yes".
    and I agree, In men there are people I'd say yes to and no. Size isn't always the matter.

ReputationRep:
    I do have a grip on life mate.Im a realist and that women is fat.No doubt.

People who say she isnt clearly are soft or fat themselves or cant get any normal or thinner girls.

If you're telling me that you don't find that attractive then you are either a virgin, severely lacking in testosterone or just intimidated by a woman who could defend herself.

ReputationRep:
    if she stood up she would appear much slimmer

ReputationRep:
    are we STILL analysing what FAT is?
    its subjective..grow up.

ReputationRep:
    still would

ReputationRep:

hmm milky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Hammer)
    Yeah the chick is fat, doable but definately fat. I am amused at watching the females in this thread scramble for crap excuses. All the while becoming awfully judgemental and critical when someone like this guy is posted:

Its ridiculous isn't it? It's like the dedication and effort put into gaining muscle is not as good as just letting yourself go and being happy with your fat self, as someone who is always trying to better myself I think its a terrible attitude to have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Its ridiculous isn't it? It's like the dedication and effort put into gaining muscle is not as good as just letting yourself go and being happy with your fat self, as someone who is always trying to better myself I think its a terrible attitude to have
    Too true, I say screw the fat females in this thread, lurked this forum for a bit of time and I am seeing why they are so against guys who workout and stay toned and in shape. Its often just bitterness and jealousy that they have not acquired a man of such shape and they lack the will and discipline to achieve what he has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I swear this says more about the OP then the model in question.
    What exactly does it say? That OP doesnt approve of women who chose the gorge on food and lack the discipline to undertake any kind of physical activity. Being overweight is more often than not an indicator that one does not take care of him/herself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue acre)

If you're telling me that you don't find that attractive then you are either a virgin, severely lacking in testosterone or just intimidated by a woman who could defend herself.

Lol i aint a virgin,lost it a while back,but there nothing wrong with virgins.

I just like my girls with cracking bodys and great faces.

Im not a fan of blobs.

ReputationRep:
    Lol she is fat.

Barely any players on tsr.
    You're an anime fine who uses the term "game"... Not exactly one to talk are you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.