Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NellGwynne)
    It's not a case of being dellusional, more of a case of the fact that someone else would probably have a problem with me showing pictures of my ass... So, yeah..

See it as you may.
    oh dont worrie i will, captain no ass.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a case of being dellusional, more of a case of the fact that someone else would probably have a problem with me showing pictures of my ass... So, yeah..

See it as you may.
    aka
    i have a flat batty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-level Jim)
    not you, so let's not even go there, toothpick legs
    I have no idea why you think my legs are like toothpicks, unless you're comparing me to someone who is morbidly obese.

My measurements are 38, 25, 40, which doesn't make me a 'toothpick'. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    im always amazed at how many white girls think doing it "doggystyle" means putting it up their arse... *i shake my head*
    I know right.

ReputationRep:
    aka
    I don't really fancy posting pictures of my arse on the internet, to be honest. And I do't know how I'm supposed to prove it without doing that.

PM me, if you seriously need some convincing.... :curious: Nah, I'm kidding.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really fancy posting pictures of my arse on the internet, to be honest. And I do't know how I'm supposed to prove it without doing that.
    you can prove it by posting your fat ass on my face

ReputationRep:
    you can prove it by posting your fat ass on my face
    :curious: *sigh*.... I'm not going to derail the conversation more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I have no idea why you think my legs are like toothpicks, unless you're comparing me to someone who is morbidly obese.

My measurements are 38, 25, 40, which doesn't make me a 'toothpick'. :rolleyes:
    Oh my gosh I really would kill to have those measurements =/
    I thought I was curvy lol =[ (35-26-39)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuirkyDoDo)
    Oh my gosh I really would kill to have those measurements =/
    I thought I was curvy lol =[ (35-26-39)
    Haha thanks. It can be annoying when trying to buy clothes though, as most aren't suited to that tye of shape. :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.