Arsenal v Man Utd 01/05 2.05 KO, Sky Sports 1. Watch

vn2009
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
arsenal fc....we are the greatest team the world has ever seen!

Mr Incognito
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Big up Arsenal for winning their cup final
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
erghhh :sigh:

im going to drown my sorrows with kfc :emo:
LadyLondoner
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woooooooo! Go gunnerssss!
yunghamz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
" Arsenal are nothing without Fabregas" :hand:
Catilina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If Chelsea win next week, Manchester could finish this season without a title, which is quite shocking considering their performance up until now.
anus eater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
I'll never understand why technology isn't introduced. It would take like 5 seconds to rewind and look at stuff so would make games fairer, and the mere introduction of it would reduce the amount of diving etc that happens as it's more likely they would be 'caught' 0.0
shut up you should have been losing 2-0 with 10 men anyway
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
Were still top of the league
thats true but we have to beat blackburn and chelsea, i really hope we win against chelsea :erm:
neillya1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Catilina)
If Chelsea win next week, Manchester could finish this season without a title, which is quite shocking considering their performance up until now.
True. The United team have performed well, but I actually don't think the players are that great?

I mean they grind out the results which in the end is what makes a championship winning team, but the players aren't a patch on the team that won the treble (which the commentators often seem to compare them to?).
SamXi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What was the final score ?
badger-man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:awesome:

Get in there! Was expecting an absurd amount of Fergie time. We should have killed them off on the break but overall I'm so happy with the win!
Ultimate1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No I think it would be pretty fair. Man utd haven't exactly played well or been good this season.
Psychotic546
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good win, great effort from the players. Shame they couldn't do that every game =/

We definitely deserved to win the game, we were the better team and surprisingly didn't even look too shaky towards the end.

Oh and Chesney's time wasting. LEGEND
anus eater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SamXi)
the better team out of the two won, that's all the information you need
yunghamz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The title is staying in the city that has the most Utd fans.
W.H.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
where are the Wenger-out brigades?
ish90an
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Meh, tired performance from United and it probably was a mistake starting Hernandez, he looked knackered in this one. I would be worried if I were Arsenal, this was their cup final and for all their "dominance" they had fewer shots on target, fewer overall shots and less possession. Not too concerned about the title race, as bad as our away form's been our home form's been excellent so even a draw at Old Trafford will do it.
SaltyPiratePony
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SamXi)
1-0 Arsenal - Ramsey goal.

(Original post by flowermaster91)
thats true but we have to beat blackburn and chelsea, i really hope we win against chelsea :erm:
Chelsea is the main one. IF you dont win that it'll be blown wide open again, and all the teams wont be able to slip up.

Probably the best thing that could possibly happen, would shut up all those glory hunters.

(Original post by Mr Incognito)
Big up Arsenal for winning their cup final
Someone cant take losing when they arent at ld trafford getting all the decisions :cry:
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ultimate1)
No I think it would be pretty fair. Man utd haven't exactly played well or been good this season.
and you take being top of the table.. not good?, semi-final .. not good?
neillya1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by badger-man)
:awesome:

Get in there! Was expecting an absurd amount of Fergie time. We should have killed them off on the break but overall I'm so happy with the win!
Could have been 3 or 4 for us if we'd finished our chances well. 3-1/3-2 would have been a fair scoreline today, surprised it was just 1-0

(Original post by SamXi)
1-0 Arsenal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads