University of Kent Applicants 2013 Watch

reggaeiscool
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aymaanx)
maths, psychology, physics ABC - dont think ill get an offer
I think you most probably will, I rang before applying to ask about offers. And the typical offer for my course was ABB, but the admissions team said they still hand out offers to people predicted atleast BBC. That was for my course, it's probably similar for you
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not a UoK 2013 applicant but I just thought I'd say (in case there are people here that aren't sure about their choice) that I studied there and it's a really lovely uni
HughPorter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
maths, psychology, physics ABC - dont think ill get an offer
You definitely could get an offer my friend got an offer from newcastle for ABB when he was predicted ABC so its worth a shot. where else have you applied to?
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Abi x)
It's a really nice place so you won't be disappointed yeah
I really cannot wait! I'm so excited!
aymaanx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HughPorter)
You definitely could get an offer my friend got an offer from newcastle for ABB when he was predicted ABC so its worth a shot. where else have you applied to?
UCL, sheffield, reading and loughborough but theyre all different courses haha what about you?
eimmas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
UCL, sheffield, reading and loughborough but theyre all different courses haha what about you?
If they're all different courses you're applying to you must've had a whale of a time writing your personal statement... :P
Abi x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MalteseMalteser)
I really cannot wait! I'm so excited!
Me too
HughPorter
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Royal holloway, queen Mary, Brunel, Kent and then I applied to Kingston just in case Kent, for my insurance, rejected me for some reason
aymaanx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by eimmas)
If they're all different courses you're applying to you must've had a whale of a time writing your personal statement... :P
tell me about it, i easily spent 2 months on it haha but im glad cos im happy with it

UCL, reading and loughborough are construction management
sheffield is international bus management (i got an offer a few days ago)
kent is bus and management
aymaanx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HughPorter)
Royal holloway, queen Mary, Brunel, Kent and then I applied to Kingston just in case Kent, for my insurance, rejected me for some reason
nicee
joy_to_the_world
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Good luck to everyone! I am applying for computer science. I have gotten an acknowledgement, just awaiting a reply now :rolleyes:
D-Box
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by joy_to_the_world)
Good luck to everyone! I am applying for computer science. I have gotten an acknowledgement, just awaiting a reply now :rolleyes:
Good luck! I have my interview for Comp Sci on Thursday. You should get something in the post if they want you to go for an interview (rather than getting an email from UCAS).
xxjordanxx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got my first offer from Kent, ABB for Sociology
joy_to_the_world
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by D-Box)
Good luck! I have my interview for Comp Sci on Thursday. You should get something in the post if they want you to go for an interview (rather than getting an email from UCAS).
Aww wow, an interview already? all the best! wish i had sent my application earlier now...however i won't be too disappointed if i'm rejected by Kent as Reading is my first choice
hanz1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone gonna go to the UCAS visit day on Feb 13th?
reggaeiscool
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hanz1234)
I'm going to the one in Jan figured the one this month was too early, and the rest were too far :rolleyes:
eimmas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hanz1234)
I hopefully will be! The January one is too close to exams for me
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Abi x)
Me too
I'm counting down the days like a child counting down the days to christmas
SagarG
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey guys... kent sounds great by the looks of it, i've got an offer for English Lit+American Lit and Creative Writing with a year abroad for AAB and am happy with it, ive heard alot of good stuff about kent but is anyone here experienced enough to give me insight on the bad things about kent? what dont you like at all or could be better? how do they differ from "russel university(s)"?

thanks in advance :P
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Abi x)
Hey, I still count down the days to christmas should be a good day though
To be honest, I do too! although I only start to count really from about two weeks from christmas day (but hey, christmas day is a month away today!) :P yeah, I agree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads