Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah, somebody younger than me at last I've been 18 for like 2 months, I feel old now. Hello and thanks and well done on getting into Sussex

ReputationRep:
    Cheers m'dear. You lucky sod - it's so frustrating because they're so hot on ID down here that I just don't bother going out!

ReputationRep:
    *tries not to gloat* :p: Nah, I live in a little place where there aren't any good places to go. Of course, I do go anyway

ReputationRep:
    I might hold you to that veggie spag bol! I'll return the favour with my ever so sexy veggie or chicken stir fry noodles :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, stir fry! Definitely! Dinner-swap-a-rama!

ReputationRep:
    You can all try my homemade protein bars if you like - they're delicious.
    About 150kcal and 16g protein ish for those who want a nutritional breakdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyportacabin)
    Right, so our society so far consists of us sitting in the Evening Star once a week drinking then? Sounds like fun! Maybe we can get funding for it.
    Yep I reckon you would. If you expand it to vodka appreciation I'd be there

Jo x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.