Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is a well funny cartoon. I only started watching it recently and it cracks me up well bad :toofunny:

The funniest bit has got to be where they make the fake death tape for Quagmire's wife, and then Peter holds the dinosaur and hums the tune of Jurassic Park :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I thought series four was very disappointing but I've been watching some of series five in the past week, its a lot better More cutting edge and well, crude! I watched the episode 'Prick up your ears' four or five times, it was so funny! I can't believe they're allowed to say some of those things :eek2:

My favourite moment is probably the Rock Lobster song, I'm not sure why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wICUxMXlj74

ReputationRep:
    I Love the Rock Lobster song!

I was very much the same when I watched 4 + 5, I much preferred 5 out of the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    I Love the Rock Lobster song!
    Wooyeah :five:

Another classic moment was the firetrucks scene :p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otMFPCGkYvc

ReputationRep:
    ooh i started watching this program about a week ago, when a friend recommend it. I'm glad he did cuz it's way better than the simpsons imo.
    it's hard to catch tho cuz it comes at different times.
    i like the creepy old man, (Herbert i think). And the one where a Peter beats up the bully. So Funny!

ReputationRep:
    Its an awesome program. I definitely agree that its better than the simpsons. If you really like it the DVDs are too expensive if you buy online.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think there that expensive. check out
    http://www13.cd-wow.com/searchresult...eld=family+guy
    this site is good for DVD's and CD's.

ReputationRep:
    for the love of god add me to this society!!

naked peter: my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
    ...classic hilarious moment

ReputationRep:
    ^you have seen the light isnt it glorious?

ReputationRep:
    No Family Guy on BBC2 last Sunday! And none next Sunday! Bloody BBC! Stupid snooker! I was just starting to get into that!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi the societies pages are down due to the stuff going on with TSR so I can't add any new members to the society at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Instead of working like any normal person I have spent the last week rewatching family guy series 1,3,4 and 5
    Yeah I have that problem too aghhh but it has tended to be every night for the last few weeks. I'm truly addicted.

ReputationRep:
    Oh My god i need to join this Soc!

My fav character is Adam West

"All this singing is contagious, maybe I'll start singing. ADAM WEST, ADAM WEST!!! And now a little quieter, adam west, adam west!"

"Excuse me I'm looking for a sign to warn people about some viscious rottweilers in my house"
    "Yes we have one right he-"
    "Ah yes here it is. [Picks up a one way sign] "ONE WAY"So people will know if they step into my yard, there's only one way out-- in a body bag-- from dog injuries."

And of course Peter is brilliant

"I heard Muhammed Ali beats up his wife.....that's not funny..........hehehehe"

ReputationRep:
    Woooo Stewie, just gotta love that little evil genius!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up - Family Guy rocks!

ReputationRep:
    did u know that the guy who does peters voice was meant to go on the plane that was hijackd and was flown into the twin towers? but he got there an hour late so he took another plane!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasser Hayatli)
    did u know that the guy who does peters voice was meant to go on the plane that was hijackd and was flown into the twin towers? but he got there an hour late so he took another plane!!!!
    Seth McFarlane - he's also the writer/creator as well as Brian, Stewie, Tom Tucker and Quagmire to name a few of his voices

I thought he was only 10 minutes late as he was hungover from the night before!

ReputationRep:
    Woah, thats what you call a lucky escape.

One in the eye for all those anti-alcohol people too :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.h4x3d.com/watch-family-gu...nline-season2/

its a site with loads of episodes...enjoy one of the greatest shows to hit the screen! (little bit over excited maybe).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.