Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisG123)
    Firstly I think you need to check your facts, Jesus has more followers if you're looking at that approach. Secondly Muslims follow a religion not one person, just as Christians do.

The fact that one person has written a book and said it is hardly any reason that it's true

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dont be jealous its not good, nah prophet has more followers and jesus said follow him in injeel the gospel bible. so nah he dont. plus jesus is prophet of islam not christian so ur point invalid. nice try why attacking for u joka. it dont mean but when there are several books it kinda does and even one book does. so no one else its also my view. i dnt care what u say when u come across like that anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    I am the greatest human ever!
    Adolf Hitler is the Greatest Human in History! Charming, Passionate & Cunning - Easily can make people do what he desires. He was a great leader in many ways Great leaders are ...

-He unified the majority of his countrymen under one cause...his cause! Jews & (Blond. Blue-Eyed)Germans were 'neighbours' before the war but he very cleverly changed mosts views!

-He was a great orator/speech maker.He could rouse/impassion thousands of people with his perfectly articulated and dramatic speeches.He was inspiring to those who listened. He made Family Men with children to Massacaring Men who Murdered Jews!

-He created vast public works and created an abundance of employment. From when he was young, He grew up with Hatred from his surroundings! His drunkard Father abused him!

-He spearheaded German patriotism that had vanished from 1918-c.1933.He made the German people feel they were part of something larger than themselves.

-He had all the hallmarks of a ruthless leader/dictator as he never hesitated in making decisions that would lead to the inevitable deaths of millions of his countrymen! From an ordinary Soldier (In ww1) to a Person forever imprinted In our History! Perhaps, if his upbringing was different then he may not of turned into what many think him as - The epitome of Evil! It is similar to the Fictional character Voldemort from the Harry Potter Books! Voldemort grew up in wartime, in an orphanage surrounded by loneliness and no warmth of parental/peer affection, it shaped him eventually into a villain who commits cold-blooded murder without thought. Perhaps it was the same with Hitler, as he grew up he saw Jews living an Happy,successful life whilst he was a abused and had only a job, if you could call it that of sweeping leaves off the streets! Perhaps if history could be changed, if timetravel was possible, then we could give a second chance to Hitler, shaping him into a man who respects Jews? Every event counts... Hitler COULD of been the greatest I have to conclude!t This whole post is a joke- I actually despise Hitler for his Cold Heart & the damage he did to millions of family! Mother Teresa wins 1st place In My Opinion. If you took the time to actually read this 'crazy thing', where time is wasted - Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I used to think Viscount Nelson, but now I'm edging toward Alix Bromley.

(Original post by I am Dog)
    I'm not religious, but Jesus. Evidently he's impacted on the world by the greatest extent
    Yeah, what we perceive to be time has pretty much revolved around him.

ReputationRep:
    simon cowell !!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My gran

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fikri Gusrizal)
    My gran
    Awwwwww, Sweet! Why Your Gran?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissEmerald)
    Awwwwww, Sweet! Why Your Gran?
    Haha hmm she's just such a great woman, it's indescribable. That's how great she was

ReputationRep:
    King Cogidubnus, for the utter awesomeness of his name.

ReputationRep:
    Louis Pasteur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissEmerald)
    Adolf Hitler is the Greatest Human in History! Charming, Passionate & Cunning - Easily can make people do what he desires. He was a great leader in many ways Great leaders are ...

-He unified the majority of his countrymen under one cause...his cause! Jews & (Blond. Blue-Eyed)Germans were 'neighbours' before the war but he very cleverly changed mosts views!

-He was a great orator/speech maker.He could rouse/impassion thousands of people with his perfectly articulated and dramatic speeches.He was inspiring to those who listened. He made Family Men with children to Massacaring Men who Murdered Jews!

-He created vast public works and created an abundance of employment. From when he was young, He grew up with Hatred from his surroundings! His drunkard Father abused him!

-He spearheaded German patriotism that had vanished from 1918-c.1933.He made the German people feel they were part of something larger than themselves.

-He had all the hallmarks of a ruthless leader/dictator as he never hesitated in making decisions that would lead to the inevitable deaths of millions of his countrymen! From an ordinary Soldier (In ww1) to a Person forever imprinted In our History! Perhaps, if his upbringing was different then he may not of turned into what many think him as - The epitome of Evil! It is similar to the Fictional character Voldemort from the Harry Potter Books! Voldemort grew up in wartime, in an orphanage surrounded by loneliness and no warmth of parental/peer affection, it shaped him eventually into a villain who commits cold-blooded murder without thought. Perhaps it was the same with Hitler, as he grew up he saw Jews living an Happy,successful life whilst he was a abused and had only a job, if you could call it that of sweeping leaves off the streets! Perhaps if history could be changed, if timetravel was possible, then we could give a second chance to Hitler, shaping him into a man who respects Jews? Every event counts... Hitler COULD of been the greatest I have to conclude!t This whole post is a joke- I actually despise Hitler for his Cold Heart & the damage he did to millions of family! Mother Teresa wins 1st place In My Opinion. If you took the time to actually read this 'crazy thing', where time is wasted - Thanks!
    You should write satirical essay as to why villains are evil.... I would read it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ah.7)
    dont be jealous its not good, nah prophet has more followers and jesus said follow him in injeel the gospel bible. so nah he dont. plus jesus is prophet of islam not christian so ur point invalid. nice try why attacking for u joka. it dont mean but when there are several books it kinda does and even one book does. so no one else its also my view. i dnt care what u say when u come across like that anyway lol
    First off please learn to write in standard English.

Don't be jealous? I'm not religious so I have no reason to be jealous. It's simply a fact that more people follow the supposed teachings of Jesus than any other individual ever.

No those people are giving their opinions and also I'd argue there's only book really where it's clearly and categorically stated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    In the history of history? Are you asking who is the greatest historian that ever lived?
    Niall Ferguson, Eric Hobsbawm, David Reynolds, AJP Taylor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrow.7)
    Let me rephrase that: First modern person who fought against the system and won
    Let me rephrase that: First modern person who fought against the system and won and then completely rebuilt the system and did all the wrong things that the previous system did and killed thousands of innocents due to their religion.

ReputationRep:
    In different areas:

Philosophy - Aristotle
    Science - Newton or Copernicus
    Navigation - Columbus
    Military - Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan
    Sport - The Don (,i.e. Sir Donald Bradman). Yes, there is (accounting for all major sports) Ali, Pele/Maradona, Schumacher/Senna, Federer/Sampras, Bolt/Michael Johnson, etc. but The Don IMO was the best sportsperson ever, irrespective of individual sports (and yes all sports obviously are different with unique demands)
    Politics - No one person stands out for me, but in general influence I would say Lincoln, Jefferson, Churchill

ReputationRep:
    Adam and Eve. Without them none of us would be here.

lol

ReputationRep:
    FDR was a bawse!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For all it's worth:

Michael Faraday.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Charles Darwin and William Shakespeare seemed pretty cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The greatest human beings were the messengers of God.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.