Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ricicles simply because I've had neither before and this name sounds cool.

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    I've not had them for ages, but they were always one of my favourites from the variety packs, so it has to be...
    Ricicles!

ReputationRep:
    multigrain shapes

ReputationRep:
    Ricicles. Quite underrated if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    Multigrain shapes for me. I love it when I buy multipacks of mini cereal and they've got these in them, become my favourite in the box! Whereas, I've never actually tried Ricicles.

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap, I'd completely forgotten Ricicles existed. They get my vote, and also get put on my shopping list for today!

ReputationRep:
    THE WINNER OF THIS AFTERNOON'S HEAT IS...

KELLOGGS RICICLES!

Ricicles are to Rice Krispies as Frosties are to Corn Flakes... and seeing as more people prefer Rice Krispies to Corn Flakes, it's a wonder these aren't more popular than Frosties!! Considering the amount of people that love sugar armour on their Rice Krispies, Ricicles truly are sweet on an astronomical scale.

ReputationRep:
    HEAT READY!

NESTLE NESQUIK CEREAL versus DORSET CEREALS MUESLI!

My Dad calls Dorset Cereals Muesli "Rabbit Food." Sure, it might LOOK that way, but Nesquik Cereal looks like rabbit... er... well, anyway...

Yeah. Pick a Winner! *ahem*poo*ahem*

ReputationRep:
    Nesquik! Dorset is like hamster food.

ReputationRep:
    In honesty, I'm not mad about either..but given the price of Dorset, I vote Nesquik..plus I have some fond childhood memories. Kids love chocolate cereal. Kids..and students.

ReputationRep:
    Nesquik is one of my all-time favourite cereals, so I'll go for that.

I actually recently stumbled across some info online about a cheesy promotional comic (made during the 1980s, I think?) for Nesquik milk powder that starred Superman and who was then called "the Quik Bunny". Google it if you fancy a good laugh at its cheesiness.

ReputationRep:
    Nesquick for me! <3 I love the chocolatey milk

ReputationRep:
    NESQUIK! I love Nesquik. I have fond memories of it. I was first introduced to it when I was little and staying at my aunt's house. It's more chocolatey than Coco Pops so I prefer it. One of my all-time faves!

Dorset. I like rabbit food :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Nesquik

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DORSET. More variety and if I want chocolate I'll go coco pops because it is more chocolatey I find (but I could be wrong)

ReputationRep:
    Dorset. I love Museli! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nesquik, it's been years since I've had some. Must make a note for when I next go shopping!

ReputationRep:
    HEAT WINNER: NESTLE NESQUIK CEREAL!

Well, BALLS TO THAT. The cereal bowl, I mean. And by balls, I mean Nesquik balls.

Once again, if it has a chocolate flavouring, it seems it's an instant-win in TSR world. Starting to see a pattern forming...

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!

KELLOGGS FROSTIES and NESTLE GOLDEN NUGGETS face off!!

Did you know that for legal reasons, Frosties are the Kelloggs cereal with the most regionally different name? In America, it's Frosted Flakes. In Mexico? ZUCARITOS! Whatever they're called, they're embroiled in a UK court case at the minute which at best will result in a massive sugar decrease in the recipe, and at worst will result in Frosties disappearing altogether! (Think, what happened in the 90s with Ricicles!)

But those sparkling golden flakes of frosted corn have no lustre more gleaming and golden than Petey Prospector's Golden Nuggets, Nestle's (successful) competition to Kelloggs Corn Pops! Klondike Pete beat Kelloggs down before... but he's never fought a tiger before!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.