Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucylucywuu)
    hello, there is an ensuit room which is available for new tenant in victoria hall wembley due to my release of contract. The contract starts inSeptember ,if you are interested i can offer you a greater discount as this is super urgent!
    Is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    Just notice i'm not in the south block but the east block. 734 east

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've just confirmed my place in flat 617E. Hope I'll find some of my flat mates. With who am I gonna be floor mates with ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladimirV)
    Hello! I've just confirmed my place in flat 617E. Hope I'll find some of my flat mates. With who am I gonna be floor mates with ?
    You're like next to me haha I'm in 618 ... Depending if I get in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelli.r)
    303! Well at least there are some people on the same floor as me (I can hardly find anyone).
    Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @Sarah_twc What do you mean "if I get in" ? You shoud have received your room confirmation by 9th of August, that was the last deadline for room confirmations. At least that's what they said in an email they sent me. Hope your application will be successful !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihaaah)
    I think if you're a first year undergraduate then you can only apply apply for student court unless you're in the harrow campus :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im at Harrow Campus but living at student court

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the move in date? I thought it was the 14th but have been told you can move on the 12th?

ReputationRep:
    Not too sure if I should get my pots and pans now or wait till after I have moved in?... There won't be enough space if we all bring a set of pots and pans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanessax)
    Does anyone know the move in date? I thought it was the 14th but have been told you can move on the 12th?

Move in date is the 14th, but I heard from Student court that you can move in a couple days early if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody managed to sort something to do with the payment date? Still dont see how we can be asked to pay on the 9th when we dont get our loan until at least the 16th..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke070)
    I think she was referring to her A Level results and that her place at Westminster is pending on that.
    Yes I did mean my A levels and I got in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladimirV)
    @Sarah_twc What do you mean "if I get in" ? You shoud have received your room confirmation by 9th of August, that was the last deadline for room confirmations. At least that's what they said in an email they sent me. Hope your application will be successful !
    Yeah the confirmation email did come through I was waiting for results and I got in! So I will hopefully see you around somehow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone in 609?! x

ReputationRep:
    402 D anyone??

ReputationRep:
    I've finally found someone else in 303, so that's one down, is there anyone else in 303???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah_twc)
    Yeah the confirmation email did come through I was waiting for results and I got in! So I will hopefully see you around somehow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats on your exams' results! See you around

ReputationRep:
    813 anyone?!?!?!?! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Starting to get excited about moving in and beginning to pick up silly things for my room like pink fairy lights and candles looking at all the things on the TSR 'what to bring to halls' list, it is a LOT, plus all my personal junk.. beginning to worry about the size of the room and how much i'll be able to squish in! Also, anyone know what the deal is for smokers? Are there balconies or something?
    Omg! I've got fairy lights too haha! AND THERE'S NO SMOKING ANYWHERE IN THE BUILDING! :'( Waaaaah we're going to die!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone thought i'd let you all know you can move in from the 11th, just incase there are some that aren't aware

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.