Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afz)
    Just out of interest, why are you arriving on the 7th?
    That's just when i think i've got to enrol, why have you got a different arrival date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyB-C)
    That's just when i think i've got to enrol, why have you got a different arrival date?
    This is where i'm confused, I called up LSBU and they said I just enrol on the 16th, just before freshers but somebody told me to come on the 9th yesterday.

Is that accommodation enrollment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tassos)
    I'm Tassos, I'm doing law

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finally, another law student!

I'll be staying in McLaren House, I'm guessing from what I've read so far that we can move in from the 7th and enrolment's on the 16th. Is there any way to find out more information about our flat numbers or anything beforehand?
    I'm pretty nervous about moving to London as LSBU wasn't my first choice so I haven't really prepared to move away.

ReputationRep:
    It says on the accommodation website that the tenancy starts from 7th of September and that 'enrolment' days are on the 9th AND 16th. I assume week commencing 9th is Freshers. My move in date is 7th for Bomberg too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing children's nursing too! Can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving into Mclaren House on the 7th, I phoned up and got told we have to move in on the 7th and pay that £2316 or £804 if you're getting a student loan, by the 7th, and I got an email after I did the pre enrolment thing online saying my enrolment is on the 10th and that we wouldn't find out our rooms til we arrived.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm moving in David Bomberg on the 4h, and we pay £843 (somewhere around there). It's the first 6weeks rent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashataha)
    I'm moving into Mclaren House on the 7th, I phoned up and got told we have to move in on the 7th and pay that £2316 or £804 if you're getting a student loan, by the 7th, and I got an email after I did the pre enrolment thing online saying my enrolment is on the 10th and that we wouldn't find out our rooms til we arrived.
    Do you have a link for the online pre-enrolment or should I get an email about it? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolenna)
    Anyone going to their occupational health interview on the 20th? also does anyone doing diagnostic radiography know for certain when out first day in uni will be?? I know some have said the 16th, but I rung up and the person I spoke to wasn't sure and said for radiography it might be the 9th???
    Hi, I will be going on the 20th for diagnostic radiography
    I am so confused but so far I have been told we move in on the 7th, our course begins on the 16th and freshers starts on the 17th. But I thought people generally moved in when freshers began :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbill93)
    Do you have a link for the online pre-enrolment or should I get an email about it? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got the email on Monday, it gives you a username and stuff to login with, could check your junk mail just in case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyBunny'93)
    Well I'm moving in David Bomberg on the 4h, and we pay £843 (somewhere around there). It's the first 6weeks rent
    I move in to David Bomberg on the 4th as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashataha)
    I got the email on Monday, it gives you a username and stuff to login with, could check your junk mail just in case?
    They've messed up my emails in the past haha I'm sure it will turn up soon. If not I'll ask someone when I go for my OH on Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September, moving to Boomerang house as-well.

Is anyone going to get a job on campus? On the open day the tour guy said it was pretty much guaranteed you'd get one but I'm not really sure what the jobs would entail. Is it cleaning or...

ReputationRep:
    I'm Kayleigh, doing law staying @Mclaren house 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm Hannah, and I'm doing criminal law and staying at mclaren house

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbill93)
    They've messed up my emails in the past haha I'm sure it will turn up soon. If not I'll ask someone when I go for my OH on Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I emailed them earlier on this week asking when the enrolment details will come, since somebodys' already having them, and they told me they send them out in batches so if you haven't got it yet, it will reach you during the next week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BonnieBoyd)

I'll be staying in McLaren House, I'm guessing from what I've read so far that we can move in from the 7th and enrolment's on the 16th. Is there any way to find out more information about our flat numbers or anything beforehand?
    I'm pretty nervous about moving to London as LSBU wasn't my first choice so I haven't really prepared to move away.
    I assume you could call up the accommodation people? I'm living at home so I don't know anything about halls, sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing sociology with criminology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BonnieBoyd)

Thinking the same thing, as my enrolment is on the 12th...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afz)
    Thinking the same thing, as my enrolment is on the 12th...
    They say you aren't meant to tell you lay numbers before you move in evade ya all subject to change etc. and enrolment etc is different for everyone.. For example my enrolment is on the 9th

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 18, 2013
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.