Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RacheyTV)
    Heya!

Well then! there is a LOT that goes on during freshers week!

My experience of freshers week was that there was pretty much something going on every single night - and if you are staying in halls then you won't go far without coming across a flat party or a group of people going to the club or bar. (this is at harrow campus) There are events put on by the Students Union for each campus and these include fancy dress parties, kareoke, BBQ's, club nights and loads more..not to mention freshers fair! Freshers events usually last for the first 2 weeks

Are you studying at one of the central london campuses?
    Sounds great I will be studying at Regent Street and living at Wembley, is there much else going on there or is it mainly the other campuses?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back from harrow accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyBeth03)
    Has anybody heard back from harrow accommodation?
    Not yet. When did you apply? Here's some info from the student accommodation page if it helps:

Students applying for the 2013/14 academic year will hear back from us as follows:

• If you applied in April, we will respond by Friday 28 June 2013
    • If you applied in May, we will respond by Friday 12 July 2013
    • If you applied in June, we will respond by Friday 26 July 2013
    • If you applied in July, we will respond by Friday 9 August 2013

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Sounds great I will be studying at Regent Street and living at Wembley, is there much else going on there or is it mainly the other campuses?
    Cool =) student court is really nice so I've heard!

Harrow is the where most things go on because we have the room for it, like the undercroft SU bar and the Area 51 nightclub are where a lot of freshers events are at. You have messi mondays too.

Regents is quiet from what I've experienced

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Myra and I'll be studying Sociology at Regents campus

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here who is not gonna live at halls? I would like to rent a room but I have no idea where. I will be studying at Harrow campus. I'd like to live with students to keep my life enjoing, so if anyone is interested, let me know! L.

ReputationRep:
    Contemporary Media Practice here. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Yo! I'm studying Eng Lit and living at Wembley

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I found this page, you guys wanna take a look/ join? It's the Facebook group/ equivalent of this thread
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/

ReputationRep:
    Hiii, my names Bethany and I'm going to be studying Film and Television and will hopefully be living on the Harrow campus! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Josh, I'm I'm going to be studying History at Regent Campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcarter2801)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finally a fellow historian!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ChelseaC)
    Finally a fellow historian!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hold the phone! I'm studying history too! I've found two others on facebook, but I really thought they'd be loads more of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kt121)
    Hold the phone! I'm studying history too! I've found two others on facebook, but I really thought they'd be loads more of us.
    Excuse me whilst I dance. Honestly thought I was going to rock up to lectures alone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me whilst I dance. Honestly thought I was going to rock up to lectures alone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We can't be the only ones! There must be more than five of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AWWWWH!!!!!! Historians in regent street campus yay! make sure u pass by the Psychologists am the only lad i' ve found doing Psychology on here and like 2/3 other girls Lol! Any lads doing Psychology @ Regent

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We can't be the only ones! There must be more than five of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There was a good sized class when I went to the applicant day. Obviously not all of those would have chosen Westminster but like you said, there surely must be more than 5 of us :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kt121)
    There was a good sized class when I went to the applicant day. Obviously not all of those would have chosen Westminster but like you said, there surely must be more than 5 of us :/
    Yeah there was an alright number at applicant day. Everyone was so quiet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikz94)
    AWWWWH!!!!!! Historians in regent street campus yay! make sure u pass by the Psychologists am the only lad i' ve found doing Psychology on here and like 2/3 other girls Lol! Any lads doing Psychology @ Regent
    I feel that not enough people know about TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel that not enough people know about TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh I would second that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.