Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feeling good about Info Systems tommorow. It's never been that bad for me, so hopefully it will go well for me. Guess I am confident. :hifro:

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got three exams next week, French, History and Biology. Feeling good about French and Biology but very unprepared for History so naturally I'm just doing History all day today and tomorrow. -_-.

ReputationRep:
    I've only done 2 exams, will be halfway through a week today once English is finished. Just want to get it over with now

ReputationRep:
    I've done 4.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've done 6, just need to do French on Monday and Physics two weeks later.

ReputationRep:
    5 for me; French and biology next week and in geography in 3 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You guys are lucky. I still haven't started revision today, tell you what I'll go for a shower and then knuckle down.

ReputationRep:
    Music was kind of hard today :L say goodbye to my hopes of getting a 1 in listening... I'm confident I will be able to get a 2 though (famous last words). :crossedf:

I'm halfway through my exams; English, Chemistry, Maths and Music done, Biology, Graphics, Physics and Geography to go. Worried about the last three...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Passwords)
    Music was kind of hard today :L say goodbye to my hopes of getting a 1 in listening... I'm confident I will be able to get a 2 though (famous last words). :crossedf:

I'm halfway through my exams; English, Chemistry, Maths and Music done, Biology, Graphics, Physics and Geography to go. Worried about the last three...
    It wasn't too bad, just that train journey question and the chord change questions as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    It wasn't too bad, just that train journey question and the chord change questions as well
    I thought the chord change was really hard and also for the train journey one I ran out of time because I wrote in the Rough Notes instead of the Final Answer while listening to it, so it took absolute forever to write "***** suggests the train travelling and entering the countriside" for every concept!!! I still filled in most of the boxes.

ReputationRep:
    French went well today, soon to be starting a mammoth revision session for History. Oh the joys.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Bromaldehyde)
    French went well today, soon to be starting a mammoth revision session for History. Oh the joys.
    It was all fairly easy, I just cuffed up number 6 on the credit listening. Hahaha it's a two week break for me until physics

ReputationRep:
    What was number 6 ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The extra information that the girls mom was saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    The extra information that the girls mom was saying.

Oh, yeah I got that one.

They don't eat healthy and there is too much fat in their food ? Something along those lines.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Bromaldehyde)
    Oh, yeah I got that one.

They don't eat healthy and there is too much fat in their food ? Something along those lines.
    Oh well I was completely off.

I said that they don't only meat - assuming people only meat in France - so they need to add more vegetables into their recipes

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys are all doing good on your standard grades and intermediate 2's!
    Don't worry if you think you might have "messed up"... You will probably be happily surprised on results day!

I didn't know this thread even existed... *feels incredibly stupid*

ReputationRep:
    Super nervous for history today. Good luck today for those doing history! After today only three left: physics, drama and German!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jealous of all the people who only have like 2/3 exams left :[ Wish I was in S4 again cry
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CSM1996)
    Jealous of all the people who only have like 2/3 exams left :[ Wish I was in S4 again cry
    You must be extremely envious of me then I have one left which is in a little under two weeks.:cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.