Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think I've probably answered this before, but I'm a 6-8 (store depending) and would like to stay that way for the most part; that said I'm only tiny, so my body looks drastically different to someone who is the same size but tall.

ReputationRep:
    size 8-12, I'm pretty happy with my figure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6" and a UK 8/10 but i'd like to be an 8.
    Just want to be 'firmer' haha. And shed my love handless then i'll be happy I think! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilie18)
    First of all - you really have no need to worry! Size 12 at your height is FINE, honestly. Try not to be insecure about it :console:

To answer your question, I'm a size 8-10 at the moment and I'm about 5''6. My figure is OK, but I was happier when I was a size 6-8 so I'm currently trying to slim back down a bit!
    I don't want to make OP feel worse, but I'm sorry I have to disagree with you - a size 12 when you are very vertically challenged may not neccasarily be 'Fine' if your definition of fine is being a healthy weight. I think an averaged height girl at a 12 probabaly is 'fine' but I know when I was on the bigger end of a size 10, I was technically overweight and certainly didn't feel or look fine - then again I am even shorter at 5ft. I don't think you can state if she is fine or not without actually seeing her, because even if we knew her weight, there might be something like big boobs making her size up. OP if you aren't happy, then maybe do some more exercise or something and try and eat healthier.

I'm 5ft generally a size 8, sometimes have to go down to a size 6 (*cough river island skirts cough*) and sometimes up to a 10. Clothing is weyard these days.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 8ish on top, sometimes 10 sometimes 6 if the sizes are big and then me legs are a bit bigger generally 10-12.. I'd loooove to be a consitent 8, top and bottom, but I think my thighs are here to stay :/ and I'm 5"2 (and 1/4 hahah)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I'm a 10 on top and a 12 in bottoms. I'm 5ft 8.

I'd like to lose a bit of exam-induced tummy flab and love handles, and just get a bit more toned and healthy really. Clothes sizes don't bother me too much as I'm quite in proportion with my height as a 12.

ReputationRep:
    I'm size 10 (size 12 in a couple of pairs of trousers) and I want to be a size 8. I'm only 5'2" so I feel really fat at the moment

ReputationRep:
    I am 5ft 6 and a size 10 on the bottom and an 8-10 on top. I'm happy with my clothes size

ReputationRep:
    5ft 3 and a size 6/8. I am happy with my size

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 10 & 16/18! Ideal size - 8 but goal size - 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am a size 10 (UK), but I want to get to a size 6/8 (UK)
    I am 5 foot 7

ReputationRep:
    Varies from store to store, generally a 10 on top and an 8-10 on the bottom. Can go up to a 12 though.
    I'm not bothered with the size, it's how toned you look rather than how simply how skinny.

ReputationRep:
    Im 5 ft 9. size 12 but I want to be size 10!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8/10 and would love to be a 12

ReputationRep:
    Size 8/10 UK size and I'm 5ft7, I'm happy with my size

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm size 8-10 (sometimes even 6 due to my height), and I'm about 5"3 tall I would like to be a consistent 6, but mostly I would just like to have a flat stomach and be more in proportion

ReputationRep:
    I am 5"6 and a size 10/12; I am happy with my size

ReputationRep:
    I'm 178cm / 5'11. I'm a size 8, and pretty happy with my size. Weight used to be an issue with me (was underweight) but nowadays I don't really think about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10 and 5ft 9".

We are all different, and our fat distribution can vary greatly, so don't worry yourself over an arbitrary dress size that tends to vary from store to store - if you are a healthy weight for your height and keep yourself active you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Size 8-10
    5"7 Tall, I wish I was a 12 honestly.
    I get so upset when people say "Omgsh you're tiny" "Omgsh I wish I had your figure & size"
    It also makes me look young tbh.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.