Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

most awkward thing your parents caught you doing Watch

ReputationRep:
    My most embarrassing moments were

a) My dad walking in when I was running round the house with my boyfriend having stolen my trousers aged 15. I wasn't sexually active or anything we were just having a laugh. Dad chased him out the house with a broom, not a word of a lie.

b) Sharing a room with my mum on holiday. I sleep talk when drunk quite a lot and that night I was smashed. I started dirty talking in my sleep and moaning, blatantly having a sex dream :/ but then I started running round screaming so hopefully that diffused the situation.

ReputationRep:
    My Dad found MSN chat logs on my computer when I was 13 between my best friend's MSN account and a guy. They weren't clean. In my defence I didn't know what they were. We'd been hanging out in the garden with a group of friends and she'd said she needed to talk to her brother and asked could she borrow my PC. I hope it wasn't her brother. That would be even worse.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like such a bad person, I am reading all of this and laughing

I APOLOGISE guys
    Nobody's perfect.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Singing 'what shall we do with the drunken sailor' to myself in my room.

ReputationRep:
    When taking a video and talking to my self lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think my parents have caught me doing anything as embarassing as the posts before me. However, i did once walk into the bathroom where my friends gran was butt naked... :eek:

EDIT: this was at his house, she wasn't just randomly naked in my bathroom!

ReputationRep:
    Also, we were playing dare or drink with one of my female friends and her dad walked in on her sucking the toe of a passed out guy, which may have looked like she was sucking something else. Apparently they haven't talked about it since...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I woke up to my brother ****ing in the same room as me when he was about five or six (we were on holiday). Grim times.

Needless to say I told my parents and dad had to have a little 'don't **** in the same room as your sister' chat with him.
    Hahahaha! Oh my, does he remember it? I can imagine that has scarred both of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Hahahaha! Oh my, does he remember it? I can imagine that has scarred both of you!
    I don't think he does thankfully. Such a horrible experience!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimpleTom)
    Back when I was doing my GCSE mocks. I was secretly playing PS3 rather than taking notes on my laptop. Long story short, I had a system of covering the PS3 with a blanket and the laptop in front of me to make it look like I was doing work.

Dad walks in, and in my haste to cover my PS3, my PJ shorts get caught on the back of my chair. He walks in on me with my shorts pulled down revealing my arse while I am bending down right in front of my laptop.

What was more awkward, was that he said "don't make a mess" to me and just left, with me transfixed half naked in front of my laptop.

Things have never been the same between us.
    :rofl: That is fantastic

ReputationRep:
    I was looking for new hair styles to have because I have curly hair and it's difficult so I googled 'harry styles' just to look at his hair in Google images, I went toilet and i'm sure my mum went in my room and the screen was facing the door :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    a while back when i was preparing for exams my grandparents had gone out. I stay at home, and i like being naked (semi nudist here). Any way i was watching bleach on my laptop whilst revising and my grandma came in (they came back for something) she assumed i was having the weirdest **** possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAJC)
    Mum found my internet history when i was like 12, it wasn't clean.
    From that day onwards i have always deleted after, thank god for chrome safe browsing thingy lol
    I'm glad that my parents are hopeless on the internet. Otherwise I'd be royally screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyliesel)
    I'm glad that my parents are hopeless on the internet. Otherwise I'd be royally screwed.
    Oh sure, ill be sure to tell them how To monitor internet usage

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's parents came home when we were in the shower together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkhead)
    Masturbating. I was looking at a hot girl (for inspiration) in some magazine I found but tried to close it and clear up when the door opened.

Turns out there was a picture of a guy on the front and I hadn't quite tucked junior away.

Awkward.

Is that where you got the inspiration for your username from?

ReputationRep:
    I was about 11 years old and I was in the living room watching T.V. at 02:00 AM, I was watching Sexcetera (not purposefully, I was just curious..) and a heated scene came on just as my Father walked in to tell me to go to sleep. I had to lunge forward because I had placed the remote on the table to change the channel. My Father must have been exhausted though because he did not question me..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When meatspin came up, not even joking.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by atlasCanTakeIt)
    x
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Oh, God. I Googled it. :eek: Wikipedia has a diagram. How do people keep a straight face...

Something new for my 'Nah honey we aint going that far' list. Thanks for broadening my sexual knowledge, I suppose
    I googled and found this amazing Craiglist advert

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...143295553.html

ReputationRep:
    My mum has heard me numerous times having sex... My bed is directly above hers (I have the attic room) so bed springs and moaning girls is easily heard :ashamed2:

Something she's actually caught me was me with a cable around my neck about to jump from my stairs...most awkward horrible feeling I've ever experienced, she chased me up the stairs and hugged me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.