I am nervously waiting for results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandsphin)
    both i guess aha but i meant results
    Good luck what do you need to get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    Good luck what do you need to get?
    I need a B in English and to pass the others which are philosophy and music! I am predicted a B, so I have a good feeling but I am also really nervous I don't get it! aha, it's just a waiting game!
    (Original post by Theatrewriter94)
    I don't know if I want to see my results or run as far away from them as possible, I also have to stay strictly away from the internet tomorrow morning. I don't want to wake up and check UCAS Track, I would rather go to school and find out on paper. I don't know why :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I want to see my results or run as far away from them as possible, I also have to stay strictly away from the internet tomorrow morning. I don't want to wake up and check UCAS Track, I would rather go to school and find out on paper. I don't know why :confused:[/QUOTE]

Awh but if u check track first u can find out quicker :P good luck anyways! :-)

ReputationRep:
    I need a B in English and to pass the others which are philosophy and music! I am predicted a B, so I have a good feeling but I am also really nervous I don't get it! aha, it's just a waiting game!

I don't know if I want to see my results or run as far away from them as possible, I also have to stay strictly away from the internet tomorrow morning. I don't want to wake up and check UCAS Track, I would rather go to school and find out on paper. I don't know why :confused:
    I know the feelin!! I got a predicted merit but I was soooo nervous I had a bit of a blip at the end if the year which severely affected my work and stuff, so I was so scared :L I got given my envelope and I was like... I really don't want this :L but all was good in the end! Make sure you let us know how you get on! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    Eeeeh coaches :P haha sounds like a plan tho 3 hours isn't so bad
    I only ever get coach to London, I find its cheaper than the train

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone waiting on results! I don't envy you one bit! Glad I got my foundation mark back in June

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    both i guess aha but i meant results
    (Original post by Theatrewriter94)
    Good Luck on your results tomorrow and anyone else on this thread who is waiting also.
    According to the facebook pages we are supposedly getting an email about accommodation tomorrow as well so that is really exciting

Be sure to let us know how you got on though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    I only ever get coach to London, I find its cheaper than the train

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They tend to be I prefer the train cause I feel like I'm going on an adventure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RustedPickle)
    Good Luck on your results tomorrow and anyone else on this thread who is waiting also.
    According to the facebook pages we are supposedly getting an email about accommodation tomorrow as well so that is really exciting

Be sure to let us know how you got on though.
    I GOT IN! I am ecstatic!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOrpinator)
    Congrats dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks man! See you all in September!

ReputationRep:
    I GOT IN! I am ecstatic!
    Well done buddy! ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your results everybody! Hope you all get what you wanted

ReputationRep:
    I just got my room confirmation through!!! Yayayayayay ^_^ don't know what number yet, need to pay the deposit but at least I have one woot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    I just got my room confirmation through!!! Yayayayayay ^_^ don't know what number yet, need to pay the deposit but at least I have one woot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me tooooooo!!! Just gotta pay the deposit bleh need to find 200 quid from somewhere

ReputationRep:
    I GOT IN! I am ecstatic!
    YAAAY!! Well done see you in September! :P

ReputationRep:
    I am in! and I got my room too

ReputationRep:
    Ensuite block I, Iswyn so excited, close to the bar I think too 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 15, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.