Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Playing poor. Arsenal aren't at 100% but fulham will get tired chasing the ball, you'll score in the second half with a 1/2-0 win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    We're leaving ourselves far too open at the back. I hope the players don't think this will be an easy ride.
    We need to score Fulham will have 10 behind the ball its not a easy nut to crack will less players attacking

ReputationRep:
    Giroud hits the post, but it's not enough. I'm surprised that we haven't scored yet. We need a goal before the break.

Why the neg?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i cant remember the last time sagna crossed a ball and it actually went into the box opposed to it being blocked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    i cant remember the last time sagna crossed a ball and it actually went into the box opposed to it being blocked.
    Against Norwich where the header hit the crossbar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    Believe it or not. The last time I recall a Sagna cross that actually found his man was against Manchester United - when Henry scored that last minute header.

Or was it Eboue!??!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YES!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mert brings the Hurt

ReputationRep:
    Goal! Mertesacker!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    really needed that goal before half time, credit to Walcott for the free kick

ReputationRep:
    Mertesacker with the goal!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes your CB's can be your best attackers. Koscielny assist, Mertesacker goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Sometimes your CB's can be your best attackers. Koscielny assist, Mertesacker goal.
    Paha! So true!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Half time 1-0

Keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    Believe it or not. The last time I recall a Sagna cross that actually found his man was against Manchester United - when Henry scored that last minute header.

Or was it Eboue!??!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Liverpool 2-1 match van persie double sagna found RVP with a wonderful deep cross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Liverpool 2-1 match van persie double sagna found RVP with a wonderful deep cross.
    Oh yeah! I feel a bit silly now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    Oh yeah! I feel a bit silly now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries. Just happens to be certain matches I remember vividly lol. Sagna's crossing still is terrible though.

I think we were playing better when they had eleven men. Gaining the man-advantage created an expectation that we'd be the team controlling possession and initiating attacks, and the team seems to have taken that as a burden: they don't seem to know what to do with the ball and there's been little to no pressure on Fulham when they're in possession in their own half. They, on the other hand, have had their gameplan simplified and are using their capacity for directness to good effect (if only Berbatov could stay onside! :p:).

I think Rosicky's been doing well, putting some good balls through; Ramsey hasn't had a great deal of success with this tackling and needs to be careful, but he's been a very important component in our midfield, breaking up Fulham moves before they get too much of a rhythm going (their direct counter-attacks have been good but we saw in the reverse fixture that they're capable of keeping the ball well too when they need to; letting them build up elaborate passing patterns early on after they went a man down would have been dangerous); Giroud's been doing well as well, using his physicality very well against Senderos and Hangelaand. I think Cazorla, on the other hand, has been pretty poor so far, as has Walcott with his final ball.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Wenger

ReputationRep:
    Serioudly, just beat the first man with the crosses ffs.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.