whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberwox)
    "Hey, wanna play Titanic? You're the ocean and I go down on you..."

:curious:
    That is brilliant!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Wow I haven't even heard of those. I really really want one of the Tesla Model S's though. They're amaaazing and our uni has a free charging point!
    sedan hmmmm a very economical choice there...saw one the other day looks like a jaguar at a quick glance :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    sedan hmmmm a very economical choice there...saw one the other day looks like a jaguar at a quick glance :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I had the money! I'd love it, and it's really really geeky, which is awesome! All powered by computers, and not *that* pricey at 80K

In the UK, we call them a saloon though Sedan is more an American term lol. I soo wish similar cars come down to like 20K or something

ReputationRep:
    Someone asked me about their chemistry, but tbf they did apologise after realising they got the wrong person

Another asked me to help them with their history work. Nah, Im not doing your work for you. I <3 history, but Im not going to do someones work for them!
    Lmao at least you received an apology; after I explained that I'd never studied child care before, the person had the cheek to ask of I knew anyone who did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayesha1234)
    Lmao at least you received an apology; after I explained that I'd never studied child care before, the person had the cheek to ask of I knew anyone who did.
    Tbf with the history guy I had the same thing! I haven't been to school for years!

EDIT:

OK, so I've got my first weird ones. Considering my username I've obviously had the "Good day mr Augustus etc... " which aren't really weird, but I just got these two:

ReputationRep:
    "Can you create a thread asking the mods if I can stay? As I think they're going to ban me." :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    "Can you create a thread asking the mods if I can stay? As I think they're going to ban me." :lolwut:
    I had this one, hahaha! I've also had people ask me to stop deleting their posts. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    erm... I've never had a PM Forever alone!
    Amen

ReputationRep:
    Someone wanted to buy my pantyhose.... :|

ReputationRep:
    Tbf with the history guy I had the same thing! I haven't been to school for years!

EDIT:

OK, so I've got my first weird ones. Considering my username I've obviously had the "Good day mr Augustus etc... " which aren't really weird, but I just got these two:

How did you react to the second one? I cannot breath because I am laughing so hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heirloom)
    How did you react to the second one? I cannot breath because I am laughing so hard
    The second one is just a copypasta. I've seen it before. I did laugh when I first so it. Now it just makes me smile a little bit

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start pm'ing you all random and weird messages now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The second one is just a copypasta. I've seen it before. I did laugh when I first so it. Now it just makes me smile a little bit

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta
    I just got a pm resulting from your post. Someone saying they had an alliance with the person that originally sent the message

ReputationRep:

EDIT:

Lool what, that's surprisingly detailed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is 53 to the nearest 10??!!!!

Also, once someone sent a nude pic and said, do I have no gf because I'm ugly? Or is it my personality?! I was like lol!!

Today I got one saying, you cheeky girl, u have so much neg rep for so few posts, I was like SHUTUp!!
    anyway, most neg reps come in chat, where posts don't count towards post count!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbf, it is a copypasta

(Original post by heirloom)
    I just got a pm resulting from your post. Someone saying they had an alliance with the person that originally sent the message

(Original post by Future-doc)
    What is 53 to the nearest 10??!!!!

Also, once someone sent a nude pic and said, do I have no gf because I'm ugly? Or is it my personality?! I was like lol!!

Today I got one saying, you cheeky girl, u have so much neg rep for so few posts, I was like SHUTUp!!
    anyway, most neg reps come in chat, where posts don't count towards post count!!
    Like totes! Shaht ap!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just got one from thetimehascome, asking me to tell the mods not to ban him!!!!lol! He's a new member, TROLLING!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't get all that many PMs, but when I do they're always special :rolleyes:

The award for most amusing compliment goes to

Spoiler:
    Show

This award is presented to the winner of the "nice try" category

Spoiler:
    Show

This "girl" (? :cool:) wins the award for most creepy psycho for her strange obsession with whether I had a particular technique for kneeing males' plumbs or humiliating men. The whole conversation is longer- these are selected highlights as I didn't want the image to get too big =P

Spoiler:
    Show
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    I just got one from thetimehascome, asking me to tell the mods not to ban him!!!!lol! He's a new member, TROLLING!!
    Lol, weak trolling tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Somebody came to me for medical advice about his private parts. Despite the fact that I'm not a doctor in any capacity. I can't even do First Aid. I'm also not a man.

I genuinely had no idea why I was even asked this question, but I naturally ignored it. It's been a few months. I hope he's okay. Probably still asking random users on TSR whether his rash is normal :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.