Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelJanina)
    I'm 19, and weigh 10 stone 3lbs. 5'7'' in height and between a 10-12 in clothes. I'm a 34D.

OP you sound healthy, so don't worry! If anything seeing others' weight makes me think I best start shifting some lbs lol! Everybody is different.
    According to the nhs bmi checker you are in the healthy range.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am a size 6-8 and I weigh about 8 stone. I am 5ft2 and am a size 32DD. So you sound pretty normal to me! Don't worry, everyone comes in different shapes and sizes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, 5 foot 3, about 10 stone and a size 10/12 Although I'm always a 12 on bottom due to my lovely 'child bearing hips' >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    It doesn't. 1lb of muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat.
    Please tell me you are joking? Thats the same as saying 1kg of anything weights the same as 1kg of anything else. The point being that muscle is more dense that fat and therefore fat will occupy a larger volume for the same mass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6 1/2 stones :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
    - height
    - dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x
    I'm underweight, so nothing to go by really! (I'm actively trying to put on weight and have put on 10kg in the past year an a half)

- I'm 15.
    - I weigh 39kg, which is 6st 2lb.
    - I'm 5'2".
    - I wear a size 4 in tops and bottoms.
    - My bra size is 30B.

Well i am 18, 5'9" and 17.5 stone ... I am happy now but haven't been for a few years

ReputationRep:
    5ft 3
    47kg
    Size 6/8
    32D

ReputationRep:
    I'm either 5ft 9 or 5ft 10
    I weigh exactly 8 stone
    My dress size varies - trousers I'm 8-10, tops I'm 10-12 because I'm broad shouldered and 8's never fit round my arms. Dresses 8-12 depending on whether dress has sleeves or is strapless
    My cup size is A

I'm happy enough with this, ideally I'd like to gain some weight though. I'd like to be say 8 and a half stone. I'm very aware my lower arms can look quite skeletal at times and honestly it's ugly, and maybe if I gained weight I would end up with a bigger cup size. And I'm not a dieter who eats celery for breakfast. But realistically, i know i can't dictate where the gained weight is distributed, so my dream of having more fat on my arms and bigger breasts is not really likely to happen even if I gain weight
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    USUALLY :

I'm 5'4"
    I weigh 9 and a half stone
    I wear size 10
    I'm size 34B

BUT

currently

I weigh 13 stone 3lbs
    I'm wearing...erm....I dunno...haha. Huge stuff.
    and I'm size 38DD

but then again I'm massively pregnant right now. This won't last.

ReputationRep:
    Height: 5ft 6
    weight: 8 and three-quarters stone
    bra size: 30E
    size 10 in clothes

ReputationRep:
    19 years
    5 ft 10 inches (178cm)
    weight 73kg
    Bra size 32DD
    size 10/12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenstarrr)
    Awww thank you XD

The way I see it is there's no way I'm ever guna be a size 8 or even a 10 so I may as well get used to it
    I don't see what the problem is with some people, if you like what you see in the mirror why should it matter what the number says on the scale!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 5ft 3 weight around 8.5-9 stones (normally)

Dress size 8

Top size 8
    Trouser size like 10 (I've a really flat stomach and breasts and big hips and bum

Posted from TSR Mobile

18 years old, height is 5 foot 2 and I weigh exactly 7 stone.

ReputationRep:
    Height: 5ft 5
    Weight: 14 stone
    Bra size: 38E
    Size: varies for everything! Bottoms: 16/18 Tops: 14/16 Dresses: 16

I was contemplating making this post anonymous, and then thought there was no point because my body hasn't held me back from anything!

ReputationRep:
    Height 5ft 3inch
    Weight 10stone 10lbs
    Clothes 10/12
    Bra size 34 c/d

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    19 years old
    Height= 162cm
    Weight= 47kg
    Clothes= 6/8
    Bra= 32B

ReputationRep:
    5 foot 5. 13 stone 8. Size 18. As a teenager, I'm like the ultimate target for bullying. Short and fat. Just great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyitstommo)
    5 foot 5. 13 stone 8. Size 18. As a teenager, I'm like the ultimate target for bullying. Short and fat. Just great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Perfect

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.