Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those starting in sep 2015, when do you apply for finance and things? I'm a bit confused what I need to do this year apart from firming

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie1994)
    For those starting in sep 2015, when do you apply for finance and things? I'm a bit confused what I need to do this year apart from firming

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smileyjenxx)
    I got a conditional for Bristole UWE x

Hey, are you gonna firm UWE? I firmed it as mine and cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 110Dotdotdot1234)
    Where you going?
    Most likely to firm Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellielouise)
    Hey, i have two more interview to go and then i will decide ahh well done you! Maybe see you there x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahm92)
    I still wanna go there even though they were a bit off. How were they rude to you? They told me there's no way there'll consider my application again this year, not even in clearing. I'm still hopeful though as was my first choice! It's closest to home for me so could still see my boyfriend regularly and my family!

What was your feedback from Plym?

Have you had any offers anywhere?

Congrats on uwe! I might know this time in 2 weeks! Scary times. As Bournemouth is your first choice, where is uwe on your list? Good luck for interview at Bournemouth btw! You've passed one (at least that I know of!) so no reason they should say no! what was your feedback from Plymouth out of interest as well? X
    Aww thanks! Yeah i hope so Bristol is my second choice as they hold no exams, i like that ☺️ Hehe. Plymouth said my personal statement was not good enough, which was true. Bournemouth and Southampton let me add to it after i completed shadowing etc. was so hard to get an OT x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smileyjenxx)
    Aww thanks! Yeah i hope so Bristol is my second choice as they hold no exams, i like that ☺️ Hehe. Plymouth said my personal statement was not good enough, which was true. Bournemouth and Southampton let me add to it after i completed shadowing etc. was so hard to get an OT x
    Have you gotten offers from southampton and/or Bournemouth then?

ReputationRep:
    Have you gotten offers from southampton and/or Bournemouth then?
    Not yet as havnt had my interviews i wonder what Bournemouth do.... All i know is its a group interview x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie1994)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For my application for Sept 2014, I did my firm choice then did my finance and then once accommodation was open for my Uni, I did that. I now just have to wait until results day. Those are the main things but different Uni's may have extra things for you to do; may be worthwhile contacting the uni that you are planning to go to

ReputationRep:
    I've got my interview at UWE this week and am feeling nervous. So far I've had 3 interviews, which have resulted in 3 conditional offers, so I should feel more confident, but UWE is the one I really want, and worried I'll let the pressure get to me and screw it up. Fingers crossed for Weds!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmieJay)
    I've got my interview at UWE this week and am feeling nervous. So far I've had 3 interviews, which have resulted in 3 conditional offers, so I should feel more confident, but UWE is the one I really want, and worried I'll let the pressure get to me and screw it up. Fingers crossed for Weds!!
    I know we spoke before as we have interview at uwe on the same day just mine is in the morning and yours the afternoon I'm getting in such a state over the interview as I've been rejected everywhere else, uwe is my last chance (other than extra and clearing...) I'm so nervous too! Was going to suggest we help each other out if we had the same slot! Good luck and hopefully see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    Which unis has everyone firmed, insured?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahm92)
    I know we spoke before as we have interview at uwe on the same day just mine is in the morning and yours the afternoon I'm getting in such a state over the interview as I've been rejected everywhere else, uwe is my last chance (other than extra and clearing...) I'm so nervous too! Was going to suggest we help each other out if we had the same slot! Good luck and hopefully see you in September!
    Hi Sarahm92, I hope it went well for you today. I think mine was ok, but mostly I'm just relieved it's over, just have to sit back and wait now. The tutors were lovely, and I want to go even more now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmieJay)
    Hi Sarahm92, I hope it went well for you today. I think mine was ok, but mostly I'm just relieved it's over, just have to sit back and wait now. The tutors were lovely, and I want to go even more now.
    Hello! I think mine went Ok too and also found the tutors really friendly and they really sold the course and uni to me so I also want to go even more! Best of luck to you, hopefully we both hear back tomorrow with offers! I know I'll be over the moon! I'll keep you updated x

ReputationRep:
    Which unis has everyone firmed, insured?
    firmed Cardiff, and insurance is UEA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthghaly)
    firmed Cardiff, and insurance is UEA
    Hi there Ruth,

I have managed to whittle my choices down to SheffieldHallam or Cardiff.

I have been on Cardiff’s website but am struggling to findthe amount of time spent out on placement; do they do rotations at Cardiff doyou know and how much of the time is spent in the class room?? Is it mainlyindependent study or is it very much taught in the classroom. Soz for 20questions, I didn’t go to the open day. lol.

Why did you personally choose Cardiff?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Jen.x

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I have applied for the OT course at CCCU (Medway) and I have an upcoming interview later this month. Can anyone tell me what to expect in the interview such as the questions etc? I am eager to do this course at CCCU however I do not have much experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellielouise)
    I firmed

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, my name's Lottie I'm a mature student,

I've applied for O T this year.... only to two uni's....Southampton & Bournemouth.
    I got a no from SH but have not heard a PEEP from Bournemouth!! I did apply of course before the deadline!!

It's driving me mad, just wondered if anyone was in the same boat at all?

x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.