Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    thought hull centre was a nice place when i went :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was Toying between Hull and Manchester Met as firm but decided on Manchester Met. The City of Manchester just swung it for me, may regret it though

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to study Physics at Hull?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for chemistry or a science degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have hull for my firm physics with astrophysics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrChromeCRZ)
    I have hull for my firm physics with astrophysics.
    Me too! I firmed Hull for Physics with Astrophysics this evening.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure folks will find something to love about hull, the night life isn't that bad, we're a purple flag city and had a rep for stag/hen nites due to high number of pubs packed into a relatively small city centre, plus a lot of investment coming up cos we're 2017 city of culture and only an hour from leeds and york!

ReputationRep:
    To those people who went to London for the parliament/house of commons/whatever it was thing, how did it go? Is it worth attending, what did you get upto, and what did you wear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I've firmed Hull for Adult Nursing... Just wondering if anyone heard anything from Hull after they firmed it? I thought I might get a congratulations or 'thanks for firming us' letter?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I firmed hull for chemistry with industrial experience MChem. Did this on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie4evva)
    Hey guys

I've firmed Hull for Adult Nursing... Just wondering if anyone heard anything from Hull after they firmed it? I thought I might get a congratulations or 'thanks for firming us' letter?

Thanks
    Hi,
    I'm still going for the interview on the 21st March and congrats for your achievement.......is it possible to get some tips regarding the interview process and the whole experience you've had please?

ReputationRep:
    I firmed 5 days ago, not had any contact from either of my choices since though.

ReputationRep:
    Finally received an offer for law with criminology after more than 3 months of waiting. Anyone knows what the law school and the programme is like?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly can't wait to go to Hull, I'm thinking about firming it, is anyone else?
    Distance is a problem though, anyone else from London?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from London, I've insured Hull with Northumbria as my firm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayR1)
    Honestly can't wait to go to Hull, I'm thinking about firming it, is anyone else?
    I'm not from London, but Essex and I firmed hull.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayR1)

I'm just outside London and have firmed it for English Lit/Lan

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Durham and have just firmed hull tonight for law! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a current 1st year MChem student at Hull and I love it here. Couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heathereloise)
    Law applicants, if you have an offer from Hull how long did it take you to receive an offer? I sent mine in on the 14th of November, and whilst that isn't a long time, I've heard back from all of my other choices so I am just waiting for Hull and I would really just like to get a reply!
    Thanks
    I got mine within three days, don't know what is normal though..

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.