Applying for edge hill 2014 Watch

username1176879
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by susu2609)
I don't have classroom experience. I'm actually shocked theybe invited me for an interview. I'm really worried
Dw about that even I don't lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
susu2609
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nabil921)
Dw about that even I don't lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

eekkk! im surprised only 17 biology students tho like you was saying. i wounder if they have many applying for biology?!

in terms of the biology your taught is it quite difficult? ive only done as biology, chemistry and psychology and now a mature student studying on an access course.

i dont know if im being to adventurous and setting my self up to fail
username1176879
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
eekkk! im surprised only 17 biology students tho like you was saying. i wounder if they have many applying for biology?!

in terms of the biology your taught is it quite difficult? ive only done as biology, chemistry and psychology and now a mature student studying on an access course.

i dont know if im being to adventurous and setting my self up to fail
No theres 17 people doing secondary science in your third yr your pick what science you specialize in and like I said we have 5 out of 17 who are mature students you'll be fine yr 1 is all basics

Posted from TSR Mobile
susu2609
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No theres 17 people doing secondary science in your third yr your pick what science you specialize in and like I said we have 5 out of 17 who are mature students you'll be fine yr 1 is all basics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh ok I understand now. Oh god so that mean 2 years of chemistry physics AND maths?
username1176879
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh ok I understand now. Oh god so that mean 2 years of chemistry physics AND maths?
Yh so it's 2 years of chemistry biology physics and little maths you'll do only a level stuff tho then in third yr you do degree level in your chosen subject ,I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
susu2609
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yh so it's 2 years of chemistry biology physics and little maths you'll do only a level stuff tho then in third yr you do degree level in your chosen subject ,I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Question! Do you get a lot of support through out the course? Im fine with chemistry and biology but it's physics that's making me feel on edge. What about those students who havnt studied a level physics.

Lol I'm just panicking myself now loool. Over thinking things I think. Ignore me :,D
username1176879
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Question! Do you get a lot of support through out the course? Im fine with chemistry and biology but it's physics that's making me feel on edge. What about those students who havnt studied a level physics.

Lol I'm just panicking myself now loool. Over thinking things I think. Ignore me :,D
Yh I haven't done a-level physics to but in first yr you just do maths tbh theirs hardly any physics so dw and yh most teachers say just step into my office and ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
susu2609
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yh I haven't done a-level physics to but in first yr you just do maths tbh theirs hardly any physics so dw and yh most teachers say just step into my office and ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool. thanks feel bit better now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Sat, 17 Aug '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Sat, 12 Oct '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.93%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (216)
17.31%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.5%

Watched Threads