US Sutton Trust Programme 2014 Watch

Caitlin.thomas98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Coke1)
It shouldn't affect your chances of getting through- just be honest and explain your situation.

They mainly want to know, because US Universities will ask for how much money you spend on things such as entertainment, shopping, etc when determining how much financial aid you should recieve.

Ahh OK, thank you!
FlorenceKemi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 08zabilowiczc)
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd set this up to find out what sort of people are applying for this as well as me!

What makes you perfect for this programme?

Thanks
I am interested in applying too next year (I have just finished year 11) Could you give some advice about applying? Thanks
RagaZ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FlorenceKemi)
I am interested in applying too next year (I have just finished year 11) Could you give some advice about applying? Thanks
Omg! Whatever you do. You should definitely apply to this !!! It was honestly the best experience I have ever had. I did loads and learnt a lot! And made the best of friends! I'm still buzzing from coming back from the US.

Advice: the initial application process is fricken long and tiring and at points you might want to give up...I did...but just do it. Its well worth it!

Secondly be prepared for the hard work to come after you get in. You'll be expected to keep up with the work they give you. And honestly its all good preparation if youre actually seriously considering applying to the US for undergrad study.

Best of luck with the application!
Msg me if you need any help

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads