Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Posting on TSR?
    :confused:.
    I meant about words you say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    Unfortunately the majority of my pictures are drunken photos because I'm not really into selfies...

I don't think I look that different, just had a haircut and lost a bit of weight.

from last year:

Spoiler:
    Show

This was taken last weekend:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're so pretty! And you have really nice cheeks. I'm aware that's an odd compliment. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    You're so pretty! And you have really nice cheeks. I'm aware that's an odd compliment. :lol:
    Haha Thank you! The cheeks are all down to the blush and contour, They're very chipmunk like otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Oh my, you're quite pretty.
    Loving the hair in the 2nd one.
    heh thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think i've matured a bit (or at least hope so haha)

May 2011 Name:  252441_1618022989401_7598216_n.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  41.5 KB

December 2012 Name:  65357_3419727430886_1467422557_n.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  29.2 KB

a few days ago Name:  281.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  491.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dopamine Dreams)
    Jokes aside, I've not posted a pic on TSR yet so you lot should feel privileged:

Me last year:

Me last week:

That's what graduating does to you.

Don't graduate, it's a trick!
    That must have been one hell of a violent poop :teehee:

You should eat more fibre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IShootLikeAGirl)

You look like Ellen Page in that second pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    You look like Ellen Page in that second pic
    I'll take that as a compliment as she was really cool in Juno so urmmm thanks i guess :blushing:

ReputationRep:

You have aged very well :O
    The Neville Long-bottom effect I think it is called...

ReputationRep:

you've not matured. all you've done is applied makeup and done your hair in a way that makes you look mature. there's a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    yes there's a reason why makeup is a multi-billion dollar industry. women cannot survive without it. it has become a necessity in every woman's life.
    Not in mine and in the many women's lives I know. Stop tarring every female with the same brush (pun intended).

Tyrion_Lannister and Hellz Bellz are making a lot of sense and quite frankly making you and co. look ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Not in mine and in the many women's lives I know. Stop tarring every female with the same brush (pun intended).

Tyrion_Lannister and Hellz Bellz are making a lot of sense and quite frankly making you and co. look ignorant.
    Where are these 'many women'? 99.9% of girls I see at uni are wearing makeup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    Where are these 'many women'? 99.9% of girls I see at uni are wearing makeup.
    Oh yes because girls at your uni= the entire female population. You're also distorting my words (to probably try to desperately muster a point) by making it seem as though I'm implying that the many women I know are the many women on the planet. 99.99% is an exaggerated estimation, how are you sure they're all wearing makeup? They've probably already walked past you before you even get a chance to process (vaguely) whether they're wearing make-up. Your perception of those who are wearing make-up (or who you think are wearing it) is probably over-shadowing those who are not.

From my experience, many girls on my campus can happily go to lectures without make-up, I included. Make-up isn't the very essence of my existence (and it is quite insulting to assume so).

Besides, make-up and generally doing things to appear attractive has been around since the dawn of cilvisation, don't hate the player (which you seem to be doing), hate the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)

And yet Tyrion did say "why would I let anyone see me without make up" or something along those lines...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    And yet Tyrion did say "why would I let anyone see me without make up" or something along those lines...
    I also wouldn't let anyone see me with messy hair and bad clothes. Nothing to do with insecurity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    I also wouldn't let anyone see me with messy hair and bad clothes. Nothing to do with insecurity
    I wasn't talking about that. Someone said you made a good point whatever, replying to a post that said makeup is a billion dollar industry and women cant live without it. So I just mentioned that that was not such a good argument given what you said about makeup...

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't talking about that. Someone said you made a good point whatever, replying to a post that said makeup is a billion dollar industry and women cant live without it. So I just mentioned that that was not such a good argument given what you said about makeup...
    But not everyone is interested in makeup. Some people, like me are, but others aren't. So it isn't a good point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    But not everyone is interested in makeup. Some people, like me are, but others aren't. So it isn't a good point.
    But bringing you up as an example was wrong. How can you not see that?

ReputationRep:
    Put on a lot more mass in 2 years. Muscle is always a good thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But bringing you up as an example was wrong. How can you not see that?
    She didn't say I was an example of that, she said I'd made good points. I'd made several other points

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.