Edgehill nursing 2014 Watch

mellybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ka_1)
Oh my! I know people that are still waiting too :/ that's insane, fingers crossed x
I know I'm cracking up lol are they for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile
ka_1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mellybee)
I know I'm cracking up lol are they for child branch x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I bet, haha! Hopefully no news is good news. No they're for adult x
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ka_1)
I bet, haha! Hopefully no news is good news. No they're for adult x
Ohh god can't find anyone for child ;( x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Filouch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ka_1)
Ah that's lucky! Fair enough then, no I see what you mean that's really good! have you applied for accommodation?
No, im a mature student (26!) But me and the other half are moving in the summer so we are between there and manchester.
Have you got a place? When was your interview?
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Feeling anxious now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
annalou2006
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Feeling anxious now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's nearly half way through April, can't be long now, hang in there x
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by annalou2006)
It's nearly half way through April, can't be long now, hang in there x
Last interviews on Wednesday u heard yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
annalou2006
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Last interviews on Wednesday u heard yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope not a sausage x
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
First batch of Midwifery decision are coming out now apparently so hopefully ares shouldn't be long x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Missnursing
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hoping some of you ladies hear soon! Wishing you all the best of luck x
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We car sharing Hun if your on same days add me on Facebook Mel brown x

Posted from TSR Mobile
sylvia123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=mellybee;47095229]First batch of Midwifery decision are coming out now apparently so hopefully ares shouldn't be long x

Wow so ours shouldnt be long now, does anyone know how we hear 1st, by email or track x

Filouch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wow so ours shouldnt be long now, does anyone know how we hear 1st, by email or track x

[/QUOTE]

Hey!
I heard by track first. I think this is the case with most that i have heard. Just the 'something' has changed email. Plus alot have been coming at 1am! There seems to be no logic in the days as a few have been weekends and im sure mine came at 1am on
a monday.
Once you have firmed them you will recieve alot of emails with your own personal page on edge hills site and log in details. And lots of letters and emails too! Its all very posh :-D

Good luck to anyone who hasnt heard yet, i honestly dont know how you are all coping. 2 weeks was long enough for me!
Hopefully we will at meet in september!
sylvia123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Filouch)

Hey!
I heard by track first. I think this is the case with most that i have heard. Just the 'something' has changed email. Plus alot have been coming at 1am! There seems to be no logic in the days as a few have been weekends and im sure mine came at 1am on
a monday.
Once you have firmed them you will recieve alot of emails with your own personal page on edge hills site and log in details. And lots of letters and emails too! Its all very posh :-D

Good luck to anyone who hasnt heard yet, i honestly dont know how you are all coping. 2 weeks was long enough for me!
Hopefully we will at meet in september! [/QUOTE]

Wow dear,i believe u must ve screamed with joy when u got d track notification.ur so lucky girl! Honestly.i hope to get all d posh emails n treatments wit it too. Been waiting since 1st feb,i honestly adore EH it ticks all d boxes 4 me x
Filouch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Honestly i was in absolute terror when i got the email. I was so scared to log onto track cos i thought it was going to be a rejection as my interview went terribly. Think i looked at the email at about 5am and saw that i had an email when i went to check the time on my phone :-D obviously couldnt sleep after that due to adrenaline :-D

Honestly its a fab feeling but i honestly feel genuinely bad for everyone else that hasnt heard as it was torture for me, and i didnt have to wait long. As i said before, hopefully its a yes for everyone left and we will 'know' some people when we get there!
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Hey!
a monday.

Hopefully we will at meet in september! [/QUOTE]

The personal page on edgehill is it think edge hill coz I've already got that I tried register the other day and it said email address already in use but I haven't signed up to it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Filouch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah thats the name of it!
I think it may have changed, as i recieved a letter yesterday with login details etc on it. Think it said they have updated the website or something similar. Maybe you will get the same in the next few days?
Haven't has a look yet as last time i went on it was basically the edge hill website and nothing really new on it x
Pinker00
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys..my chosen course and second choice have been suspended...gutted to say the least...annoyed tha edge hill never bothered to tell me despite me enquiring twice today after hearing a whisper...ive just seen it on the course info.....not good!!!
sylvia123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Honestly i was in absolute terror when i got the email. I was so scared to log onto track cos i thought it was going to be a rejection as my interview went terribly. Think i looked at the email at about 5am and saw that i had an email when i went to check the time on my phone :-D obviously couldnt sleep after that due to adrenaline :-D

Honestly its a fab feeling but i honestly feel genuinely bad for everyone else that hasnt heard as it was torture for me, and i didnt have to wait long. As i said before, hopefully its a yes for everyone left and we will 'know' some people when we get there!
Awwww hw nice, honestly cant wait 2 hear my fate, that i got a place would be the best easter present
mellybee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah thats the name of it!
I think it may have changed, as i recieved a letter yesterday with login details etc on it. Think it said they have updated the website or something similar. Maybe you will get the same in the next few days?
Haven't has a look yet as last time i went on it was basically the edge hill website and nothing really new on it x
How come I got it though I haven't got a offer yet weird x

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (162)
22.19%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.63%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.51%

Watched Threads