Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Nah, been meaning to go for a night out there though.

I can't believe you missed out the brunette master race. No doubt some blondes are unbelievable (will post some of the Victoria Secret videos, some of the blondes are near perfection), but brunettes just tend to be more exotic and look better tanned.

Oh thought you were liverpudlian. Is it only Mess who's actually from Liverpool on the thread? Liverpools a good night out though. Dislike bouncers.

Yeah they do look better when tanned than blonde girls. Blondes are better paleish tbh.

I have a sort of pale fetish though, depends on the month of the year though but I get very thirsty between these months to around october. July and August being the months I'm most dehydrated. Like how girls get flush when they're dehydrated. :sogood:

Speaking of strip clubs, I need to go to one, my mate had sex with a coke whore from a strip club. I was dying when I heard the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Facial aesthetics are good tbf. Would bang all.

Saying that I go with FAB (Face, Ass, Breasts in this order)
    I agree with your order

Oh thought you were liverpudlian. Is it only Mess who's actually from Liverpool on the thread? Liverpools a good night out though. Dislike bouncers.

Yeah they do look better when tanned than blonde girls. Blondes are better paleish tbh.

I have a sort of pale fetish though, depends on the month of the year though but I get very thirsty between these months to around october. July and August being the months I'm most dehydrated. Like how girls get flush when they're dehydrated. :sogood:

Speaking of strip clubs, I need to go to one, my mate had sex with a coke whore from a strip club. I was dying when I heard the story.
    Mess, L18 and kpg off the top of my head. Pn94 as well I think. A few others as well but they don;t post at all anymore really.

You like that Stoya look? :sexface: Not a fan of pale personally, but obviously if a girls hot it's pretty irrelevant. There's a reason why every girl looks hotter in the summer though, tan + summer dresses = increase in rating.

Strip clubs ain't all that, and that's just nasty mate, at least my dildo story was slightly amusing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I have a very generic taste in women lol. The typical 'attractive' type. I feel as though I have to mention the fact that I am straight! Not a lesbian but it's safe to say that women are allowed to judge other women more than men are allowed to do so to other men.
    Arrrgh! One of my pet peeves. I'm more than happy to say when I think a guy is attractive and I'm always called gay when I do so but I have never heard a woman called a lesbian for saying another woman is attractive. Very annoying.

/Rant over

ReputationRep:
    http://i.gyazo.com/4c2e79b26f5cdda2e...d6c3fe.pnghout out to my boy verzoin or w.e

lold so hard at martin please.

ReputationRep:
    14 pages in 5days what is this wizardry. anyway http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141190441

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    14 pages in 5days what is this wizardry. anyway http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141190441
    Waited 19 years to get friendzoned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I agree with your order

Mess, L18 and kpg off the top of my head. Pn94 as well I think. A few others as well but they don;t post at all anymore really.

You like that Stoya look? :sexface: Not a fan of pale personally, but obviously if a girls hot it's pretty irrelevant. There's a reason why every girl looks hotter in the summer though, tan + summer dresses = increase in rating.

Strip clubs ain't all that, and that's just nasty mate, at least my dildo story was slightly amusing!
    I struggle to see why a guy just looks at a body and not the face. I struggle to do that tbh. The B is irrelevant as well.

Yeah I love Stoya. Don't watch her movies much but she's pretty hot. I don't mind tan either. I get what you mean by the exotic feel though.

I may go to one if I was hammered. Haven't been absolutely hammered for a long time, usually when I'm hammered I just stop and go home after eating some food.

ReputationRep:
    Looool, my mans were down Camden yesterday too lol. If I went there I'd have seen you.

Yeah that's stressful though. When you going back Germany :rofl:

Yeah that first girl made my heart skip a beat.

No ginger son for me as well. Thank god that **** is recessive.
    Germany's gone a bit tits up, still need to go back until June but well out of it long term. Heading to Amsterdam tonight for a few days and then show my face in Munich to close the year out

On an absolute bender these last few days in London

ReputationRep:
    In.

ReputationRep:
    Omg grooves really is in bb :rofl: wtf!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Man I need to see that thread. Sounds like something I'd enjoy reading. Link?
    It got deleted unfortunately. It was just one of the standard responses where everyone just posts the same photo of the OP :rofl2:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    Arrrgh! One of my pet peeves. I'm more than happy to say when I think a guy is attractive and I'm always called gay when I do so but I have never heard a woman called a lesbian for saying another woman is attractive. Very annoying.

/Rant over
    Sorry mate, societal constructs innit.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    In.
    Lol same username and everything, starting from the bottom again

Welcome back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Lol same username and everything, starting from the bottom again

Welcome back.
    I know right! I'm gonna be stalking her, not gonna lie

Thanks, good to be back:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Lol the homos getting mad today.

ReputationRep:
    Epic thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153578461

- FB Whale gets trolled
    - Jimmies are rustled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Epic thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153578461

- FB Whale gets trolled
    - Jimmies are rustled
    Cliff was invented for this sort of thread. 66 pages. Damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Germany's gone a bit tits up, still need to go back until June but well out of it long term. Heading to Amsterdam tonight for a few days and then show my face in Munich to close the year out

On an absolute bender these last few days in London

You sound interesting on a night out.

I hope you're not some next creep who jams in a corner of a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Yeah I've started just skimming through only reading the screenshots. Go to post 775 on page 26 for cliffs up to that point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    She's gross and obviously will end up marrying some fat hillbilly degenerate... But why would anyone honestly care

He put it on her.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.