The Student Room Group

TSR World Cup Predictions Competition !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by BenAssirati
Don't know how but Mackay has run away with this one. Congrats to him, I can only see SciFiRory pulling a comeback :biggrin:

Na the comeback is mine. Went from 33rd to 9th in round 5, im on my way

Edit: maybe that was in a dream or something, I'm 17th. Got the yellow cap tho :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)

The only time I needed your reminder :mad: I missed the Brazil game. Lost a couple of points there :frown:
I'm sat in 18th.

I'm currently getting like 55% win% average. Just a tiny bit above the heads/tail 50-50 chance i would have if i ricked randomly. Lol.
Reply 243
Original post by little_wizard123
The only time I needed your reminder :mad: I missed the Brazil game. Lost a couple of points there :frown:

Sorry mate, ccompletely forgot to remid you guys - I normally do it straight after I've done my predictions:colondollar:
Original post by Motorbiker
I'm sat in 18th.

I'm currently getting like 55% win% average. Just a tiny bit above the heads/tail 50-50 chance i would have if i ricked randomly. Lol.

There are three outcomes in football... :tongue:
Original post by little_wizard123
There are three outcomes in football... :tongue:

Oh yea, in group stages. Forgot that.

Well, could get a draw in last 16 as well then penalties so superbru would still call it a draw?

Ignore me. I'm off now. :getmecoat:
Original post by Motorbiker
Oh yea, in group stages. Forgot that.

Well, could get a draw in last 16 as well then penalties so superbru would still call it a draw?

Ignore me. I'm off now. :getmecoat:

No. If you select draw then it asks you to pick the shootout winner.
Reply 247
10 correct results in a row :wink:
I find it really unfair that the lowest points out of everybody who picked for the Costa Rica Greece game were me and Qwerty_Mad, who picked 1-1 in the game but Greece on penalties!!
Original post by BenAssirati
Don't know how but Mackay has run away with this one. Congrats to him, I can only see SciFiRory pulling a comeback :biggrin:

Ain't over til it's over!
6th? this is the life... :u:
Argentina to win the World Cup.
Has anyone else's leaderboard been messed up??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Completely forgotten this prediction game, whose winning it?
Reply 254
Original post by Aky786UK

Mackay
Original post by asr11
Mackay

That's a shock...(not :wink:)
Original post by Aky786UK

Same, I think i've entered one set of scores :laugh:

Are you planning a Premier League one again? That was so much easier to keep up to date with.

Original post by mccrae01
x
Reply 257
Original post by sr90
Same, I think i've entered one set of scores :laugh:

Are you planning a Premier League one again? That was so much easier to keep up to date with.

Yeah, will be - I'll probably put the thread up sometime near the beginning of August :smile:

I think Mackay is unbeatable now , looking at the leaderboard and the predictions of those that could mathematically have stopped him ( they all went for very similar scores) although I'm going to wait until after the match tonight to confirm that in case my mental maths is out :tongue:
One game left, lads. Well done to everybody who's taken part! This has been just as successful as the PL predictions game. If I win, I'll be delighted. That's two from two! Need to make it a hat-trick next season in the PL.
Finished 4th, delighted with that. Glad the WC is over and the PL is starting soon tho - for me club football is still the pinnacle.

Plus can't wait for the Fantasy Premier League and our predictions competition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest