Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    USA is better than England, England are good in theory but rubbish in practical, they play with their hearts compared to the overpaid England players

ReputationRep:
    If Belgium play that open against Argentina they'll get crushed. Expect them to shut up shop in the next game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Not me. Wanted Belgium to win.

USA spend a game bus parking playing defensive football, when other teams do that they get criticized from all corners when USA do it they're the underdogs and they're the heroes. :rolleyes:
    Give it a rest. They are the underdogs and don't have a star studded squad that play anti-football. Having quality all over the park and doing that **** deserves criticism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wonderful game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    All USA did was defend defend and defend.
    Are you on drugs or something?

ReputationRep:

USA spend a game bus parking playing defensive football, when other teams do that they get criticized from all corners when USA do it they're the underdogs and they're the heroes. :rolleyes:
    How on earth was USA parking the bus this game?

ReputationRep:
    USA didn't even park the bus. Their line was high as **** sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I see some irony in the fact we in England are jizzing over the US and how hard they try, how they keep running, and give it their all.

ReputationRep:
    Colombia vs Belgium final would be pretty cool
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    USA lost ugly.

Dont see how parking the bus is playing 'amazing'
    Lol hence why it was end to end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    De Gea would have saved that BTW.

ReputationRep:
    How much better would league football be if every game had extra time instead of draws

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    USA didn't even park the bus. Their line was high as **** sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This! I don't know what game some people were watching, but the amount of times Belgium caught USA on the counter... very high defensive line.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Belgium actually played very well and but for Howard they would have won 4-0 probably

Think they can do Argentina too

ReputationRep:
    Yedlin, boy is he good. He could easily play for a Premier League side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurvan)
    Played **** tons better then Nigera, nevermind entertainment factor lol.
    But at the end of the day....they still didn't win .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I thought Belgium actually played very well and but for Howard they would have won 4-0 probably
    Yeah, had they had Casillas/Akinfeev in goal they would have got utterly battered. 27 shots on target.

I didn't think it was a good game, terrible attacking and terrible defending made it end to end, not quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    But at the end of the day....they still didn't win .
    Lol why hate though, as a fan of football, I'm very happy and hopeful after what we've seen today. I dont care who, even if it was Pakistan I love seeing the rise of a competitive football nation handing it to established nations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Yeah, had they had Casillas/Akinfeev in goal they would have got utterly battered. 27 shots on target.

I didn't think it was a good game, terrible attacking and terrible defending made it end to end, not quality.
    People mean 'exciting' in this context rather than high quality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

Think they can do Argentina too
    if Argentina doesnt change thier game style Belgium are very capable of defeating them

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 2, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.