Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingdoo)
    Yay I am a Human Geography and environment applicant. Well when my reference and predicted grades are added after half term.
    I received an offer for environental geography! Are you looking at doing the BSc or the MEnv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzie Maunder)
    I received an offer for environental geography! Are you looking at doing the BSc or the MEnv?
    The BA the new course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katharinakri)
    Anyone born in '95 applying?
    And who is applying for psychology?
    I've applied for psychology! Heard anything back yet?

Anyone got an interview with York tomorrow? (for me Chem)??

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by [email protected])
      Anyone got an interview with York tomorrow? (for me Chem)??
      I don't have one tomorrow, but i do have one on the 1st of November(in 3 days) for Computer Science and i still haven't received an email with a schedule for the day. When did you receive yours? I was hoping to save some money by getting my train ticket early since I live 3 hours away.

(Original post by SomeGuy96)
        I don't have one tomorrow, but i do have one on the 1st of November(in 3 days) for Computer Science and i still haven't received an email with a schedule for the day. When did you receive yours? I was hoping to save some money by getting my train ticket early since I live 3 hours away.
        For Chemistry you have to be there at 12:45 but that might not be the same for CS

ReputationRep:
        Hey, I'm planning to apply to University of York for Computer Science as well. Can you let me know how your interview goes and what type of questions they ask? That's so good you've got an interview. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
        Got an offer for Philosophy, I'm so happy :3

Anyone got an interview for Chem on the 30/10/2014 (Tomorrow)

ReputationRep:
          Has anyone else applied/got an offer for Film and Television Production or any others in the TFTV dept?

ReputationRep:
          Has there been a FB group set up for offer holders?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          Offer for English at AAA, so happy

ReputationRep:
          I've also got an interview for CS on Saturday but still haven't received anything. If you get anything through, could you please let me know?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by allypetal)
          Offer for English at AAA, so happy
          Well done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just for an offer for Chemistry at York

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by poppyba)
            I've applied for psychology! Heard anything back yet?
            I have already made it my firm choice, because I applied last year, and postponed it

ReputationRep:
            Does anyone know how quick York are in sending out their decision?

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Photographer406)
            Does anyone know how quick York are in sending out their decision?
            Somewhat fast - average is about a week and a bit. I received mine after 10 days of submitting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by IHTWFR)
            Somewhat fast - average is about a week and a bit. I received mine after 10 days of submitting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
            Okay, thank you It's been 12 days for me so hopefully I'll hear soon

ReputationRep:
            Got an offer today for Biochemistry, AAB it's my top choice so I'm over the moon!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.