The Student Room Group

Netherlands vs Costa Rica

Scroll to see replies

no more real underdogs left anymore, cant tell if that means its gonna get better or worse
He has balls of steel.

Also Ferdinand made a dig at Moyes. Said that Manchester United fans will all be delighted to see a manager who can come in and make big decisions.

Big. Man. Ting.
Bit *****sh from Krul with that wumming.
Any Costa Rican babes that need Consoling enter my DMs pls.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
no more real underdogs left anymore, cant tell if that means its gonna get better or worse

Means it'll get better.

Who the **** wants to watch a final with Costa Rica vs Mexico or some bull**** like that?

Brazil to win still. Said either Brazil or France will win.
Netherlands vs Germany final or Brazil Argentina final. This is madness...
Krul playing to win? No ****.
LVG just trolling. Realises he's got a sub left and decides to make a random.

In seriousness there probably is a tactical element. If Costa Rica have studied the keeper that change messed it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a10
Navas keeper of the tournament so far.. Nuer close second

**** unlucky Costa Rica, Argentina please knock out Netherlands

I want Argentina to knock out Netherlands and Brazil to knock out Germany yet the latter probably won't happen.
People said they wanted argentina to get knocked out but atleast they never got through by dodgy decisions.

And why are united fans claiming van gal is some tactical genius tonight? Nearly as bad as mourinho fanboys
Original post by Fizzel
LVG just trolling. Realises he's got a sub left and decides to make a random.

In seriousness there probably is a tactical element. If Costa Rica have studied the keeper that change messed it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing this guy next season. Looks like Liverpool and City have a serious challenger for the title.
#CillessenWouldHaveSaved3
Original post by Jordooooom
People said they wanted argentina to get knocked out but atleast they never got through by dodgy decisions.

And why are united fans claiming van gal is some tactical genius tonight? Nearly as bad as mourinho fanboys

You still on peps used johnny?
Lol at that decision being blown up out of all proportion just because he's the new United manager.
Original post by jam278
Gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing this guy next season. Looks like Liverpool and City have a serious challenger for the title.
Ha ha, not quite. I think knockouts probably favour him because in the league the opposition can just go for the draw. In a title race a draw is still often a disaster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brazil vs Argentina final
Brazil win the World Cup.
Original post by Black Cat
That was intense! krul playing the mind games and van goats tactical decision.

He used psychological tricks. Like a magician might subtly hint at something blue if he wants to make you think of a color (blue) he wandered off to one side of the box, and every single time the CRC players shot in the opposite direction and he too every single time went in the opposite direction, i.e. got it correct all 5 times.

Probably works because for so long they saw him standing to the left say, and mentally decided to shoot right.
Original post by jam278

At least you're consistent
I called a Brazil-Argentina final with Argentina to win it before the tournament

Didn't put a bet on

Dickhead
Original post by Birdman1234567
How much money have you won so far?

I've won about £12.3k so far this WC, lost £750 in the Belgium v USA game otherwise it would have been £13k.
Original post by jam278
Means it'll get better.

Who the **** wants to watch a final with Costa Rica vs Mexico or some bull**** like that?

Brazil to win still. Said either Brazil or France will win.
Netherlands vs Germany final or Brazil Argentina final. This is madness...

Nah the big name games have been off par except spain vs netherlands.

Neymar/Aguero/di Maria are out, Germany best not play a 4 CB line either dpmo. I'd only look forward to Brazil Argentina tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest