Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riddleofrevenge)
    Mechanical/automotive for me xD I only found out about the cool side of engineering a year ago (16 years old o.o) but there we go, finally feels like I found something I want to do xD
    Me too!!

ReputationRep:
    I am currently a female Mechanical Engineering undergraduate
    It is my 4th year at the University of Portsmouth and I'm halfway through my Masters!
    After I finish and graduate I might even apply for a PhD and study some more.
    It is nice to find other females which are interested in engineering, as it is true that there are not many of us in the field

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shantellea)
    I'm applying for chem eng this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.