25.37%
    Netherlands win in Penalties
    13.43%

ReputationRep:
    Argentina please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    How's the German-Dutch rivalry these days? Don't really care who goes trough but if we could get a final with a bit of rivalry it would add to the excitement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ask Zurich he'll know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Extra time time.

ReputationRep:
    AHAHA

I never even knew it finished.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Holland will win in extra time. The only man that can turn it around for Argentina is Messi. Every time he get the ball though the Holland team are on him like glue.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who's been wondering why the **** Victor Moses is in the Samsung advert with Ronaldo and Messi?

ReputationRep:
    Argentina are a little top heavy now it seems...

ReputationRep:
    It really is time Argentina went out.
    Los Holland...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Also to the people complaining about Hollands style of play, Argentina aren't helping this situation. They play so slow.
    tbf, they look tired.

ReputationRep:
    I love Samsungs because messi advertises for them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    How's the German-Dutch rivalry these days? Don't really care who goes trough but if we could get a final with a bit of rivalry it would add to the excitement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's a rivalry but I see it as a friendly rivalry. We joke about each other and wish each other to fail miserably but in the end none of it is serious in any way. Still, we'd fight hard to avoid Robben and Oranje to beat us in any competition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Holland for the win.

ReputationRep:
    For all my Dutch brother blazing in the coffee shops, I stand with your nation til death.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Huntelaar looks to be coming on. Holland might not Kruise through on penalties this time.

ReputationRep:
    Messi!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cannavaro is right, they're scared of each other. But arguably it's better to take a gamble now and start attack to get a goal than leave it to penalties which is a bigger gamble.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly don't know why anyone would want holland to progress. Unless they are from holland, or they fought in the falklands
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    YEESSSSS! FINNNALLLY 1-0 !!

Edit: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Honestly don't know why anyone would want holland to progress. Unless they are from holland, or they fought in the falklands
    Why they've worked hard this tournament and deserve to. And a european final would be nice I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Why they've worked hard this tournament and deserve to. And a european final would be nice I think.
    They haven't really though... They've been pretty poor and revue lacked any ambition this game except for the last 5 mins.

And they deserve nothing until they score

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 14, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.