Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    These Liverpool fans :rofl2:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Ridiculous tweet. Berbatov won us the league in '11!
    This. I dont understand why they call him a flop. Hes done decent imo, scored some vital goals and goals in general (albeit mostly in bunches in a single game like the Blackburn and Liverpool games xD) . Winning us the league was worth buying him for 30m imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    High. So very high!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't ruin our hopes and dreams :sad:

Anyway, very good signing. Perfect player for you, and pissed off the scousers at the same time.

Funny how a month ago Suarez was the player that won them 2nd, and Sanchez was close to messi status, and now suarez is just a bully against bad teams and sanchez is 'average'
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsNi7bwIYAAY2FH.jpg:large

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    This. I dont understand why they call him a flop. Hes done decent imo, scored some vital goals and goals in general (albeit mostly in bunches in a single game like the Blackburn and Liverpool games xD) . Winning us the league was worth buying him for 30m imo.
    Berbatov didn't win you the league.

He scored 2 hattricks and 5 goals out of the 20 he got. Berbatov was also benched for Hernandez that season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Dave Kidd @dkidd_SMirror · 19m
    Premier League signings of £30m plus are guaranteed successes. Torres, Shevchenko, Robinho, Ozil, Carroll, Lamela, Berbatov...

I'm guessing I must've missed it when this sort of comment followed United's signing of Herrera, Chelsea's signing of Costa and all of the Liverpool's signing.
    Also Eden Hazard was 32M.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez is a terrific signing. Wanted him at AFC since his Udinese days. We haven't had someone like him up front since we sold RVP so it's a necessary signing in giving us that extra attacking dimension up top. This signing gives us good depth too in the positions behind CF so it'll be good in terms of squad rotation, although I have a sneaky feeling either Santi or Poldi will be off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    High. So very high!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pipe down peggles babes you might scrape 4th next season x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I'm not even gonna write that off, man like Wenger might do another mad ting you never know.
    We have the Dutch maestro now LP, exciting times!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Sanchez is a terrific signing. Wanted him at AFC since his Udinese days. We haven't had someone like him up front since we sold RVP so it's a necessary signing in giving us that extra attacking dimension up top. This signing gives us good depth too in the positions behind CF so it'll be good in terms of squad rotation, although I have a sneaky feeling either Santi or Poldi will be off.
    Reckon it'll be Podolski. To somewhere like Atlético.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Berbatov didn't win you the league.

He scored 2 hattricks and 5 goals out of the 20 he got. Berbatov was also benched for Hernandez that season.
    He scored match winning goals in 7 league games (21 points) so how is that not massively helping us win the league?

The overhead kick goal and hattrick he scored against Liverpool is worth 30m xD

ReputationRep:
    Also BaconButty needs to be banned from this thread. No way is this guy an Arsenal fan. I understand critiquing Wenger but this guy takes it to the next level, critiquing the signing of Alexis is just laughable really.

ReputationRep:
    Podolski to Dortmund
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    We have the Dutch maestro now LP, exciting times!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah yeah. :rolleyes:

Let the new season begin!
    (I have to deal with results day and all that shizz two days before hand tho )
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Also BaconButty needs to be banned from this thread. No way is this guy an Arsenal fan. I understand critiquing Wenger but this guy takes it to the next level, critiquing the signing of Alexis is just laughable really.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Podolski to Dortmund
    #aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    #aha
    #borussiafriends

ReputationRep:
    Link for Kit Launch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfz-...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    These Liverpool fans :rofl2:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rah, such salty human beings. There is no need to be like that!

ReputationRep:
    So I go on the Arsenal website and click on First Team to see if it's been updated. And then I see we only have one goalkeeper. LOL WTF :lolwut:. There's me thinking we just need a DM since Debuchy's signing will be announced on Monday.

And why is the sideman Djourou still in the squad? Didn't he sign a permanent contract with Hamburg?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.