Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to choose a TSR user as Prime Minister of the UK, who would you vote for? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Okay, IP checks are the standard way of verifying they are separate accounts. You can request one for me if you want
    Why would I want to request one on you?

it's no big deal and has no consequences unless you break the rules.
    Leaving aside that the accusation was factually untrue, the motivation for raising it was not some sense of being a good TSR citizen, it was the hope that it would result in some kind of negative consequences, either for me or the person you believed to be me.

Have you banned? Ehhh....no
    I'm sorry, that doesn't even make sense.

Again, you're just turning everything I say into some kind of persecution of you.
    What I'm saying is that your response was deeply obnoxious; that because a few of you were offended by another user putting forward his views, you felt you could get him or me banned on the erroneous belief it might be me. And furthermore, because I disagree with you on that issue, you call into question the substantial work I do for the trade union movement.

If you take even two seconds to think about the motivation behind why you made those comments, then you'll realise how poorly it reflects on you and that it indicates that you and your fellow travellers are not interested in a free exchange of ideas. That thread demonstrated that the TSR government is cliquey, insecure, snide and mean-spirited.

And that is perhaps one reason so many TSRians are turned off the MHoC.

I'm saying you could have actually given a bit of time to discuss with us your views and put arguments forward as to what we should do,
    I joined the TSR Labour Party on the assumption that it was, on the whole, consistent with Labour policy. I was mistaken. Once I had been disabused of my misapprehension, I made the decision to leave. I didn't realise that I was still registered as a member of the Labour Party when I returned to TSR yesterday, and was searching posts mentioning me to see what I had missed. The Secret Communist government thread came up.

instead you were outvoted and left
    What do you mean I got "outvoted"? I didn't even make a proposal for you to change your policy. I found out what the policy was, and decided to leave the TSR Labour Party as a matter of principle. And then someone else raised that same issue. Your response ("Let's see if we can get him banned. Oh and he's not a real trade unionist because I disagree with him on this matter") was childish, completely lacking in collegiality and good faith, and it tells me everything I need to know about the TSR so-called Labour Party.

Good luck with whatever you are trying to do
    You can't really mean that, given what I'm seeking to do is cause the fall of the current TSR government. And disingenuousness doesn't suit you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingzebra)
    You think Tyrion is likeable? You need help mate.
    What's your problem with me? You've only been *****ing about me because I called you out on calling size 6 women disgusting
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    What's your problem with me? You've only been *****ing about me because I called you out on calling size 6 women disgusting

You are a likeable person. :h:

ReputationRep:
    You called me out? Sorry, what does that mean? Wrong again, I said a consistent size 6 e.g- the photo I attached was disgusting.

I find some of your posts very irritating- I cringe that you feel the need to be the centre of attention across every thread regarding fashion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    You are a likeable person. :h:
    Thank you I'm only "rude" to those who are nasty...therefore if you think I'm rude, it's probably because you were being a knob

ReputationRep:
    You called me out? Sorry, what does that mean? Wrong again, I said a consistent size 6 e.g- the photo I attached was disgusting.

I find some of your posts very irritating- I cringe that you feel the need to be the centre of attention across every thread regarding fashion.
    You attached a photo of an ill woman. There are other women who are size six that don't look like that - Candice Swanoepoel, she looks great

Okay you don't like me. But why comment *****ing about me? Just ignore me if I irritate you
    • Welcome Squad

Thank you I'm only "rude" to those who are nasty...therefore if you think I'm rude, it's probably because you were being a knob
    :rofl:

Aww, i wish i could rep you again for that :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    :rofl:

Aww, i wish i could rep you again for that :sad:
    Thanks :rofl: I guess if you're opinionated and dare to call out peoples crap, you're a "*****" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You attached a photo of an ill woman. There are other women who are size six that don't look like that - Candice Swanoepoel, she looks great

Okay you don't like me. But why comment *****ing about me? Just ignore me if I irritate you
    Yes and you are missing the point again- a consistent size like that does look disgusting, on people and on mannequins.

Isn't this thread about votes? I was stating a personal opinion on someone who was voted for. There you go again, wanting to be the centre of attention.

Look, you obviously don't like to be challenged, but neither do I. It seems as though you feel threatened by being challenged, don't. I've stated my opinion, you've stayed yours, now leave it at that and let this thread stick to it's point from now on.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and you are missing the point again- a consistent size like that does look disgusting, on people and on mannequins.

Isn't this thread about votes? I was stating a personal opinion on someone who was voted for. There you go again, wanting to be the centre of attention.

Look, you obviously don't like to be challenged, but neither do I. It seems as though you feel threatened by being challenged, don't. I've stated my opinion, you've stayed yours, now leave it at that and let this thread stick to it's point from now on.
    But a consistent size 6 doesn't always look like that. You're assuming everyone who's a size 6 looks like that and they don't.

It's not wanting to be the centre of attention, it's calling out you *****ing. Why bother? There are people who I don't like but unless they're being nasty, I ignore it, because I'm not a 15 year old girl.

I'm not threatened by you, just find it annoying you're *****ing about me because I told you not to insult people's body type
    • Welcome Squad

Thanks :rofl: I guess if you're opinionated and dare to call out peoples crap, you're a "*****" :rolleyes:

I have a question to ask you since you are tsrs boobologist but ill pm when in not on my phone :sad: it doesn't like pms. :sigh:

And since were playing derail the thread game, id vote for you :h: and ggmu but i think I've already said him :lol:

ReputationRep:
    But a consistent size 6 doesn't always look like that. You're assuming everyone who's a size 6 looks like that and they don't.

It's not wanting to be the centre of attention, it's calling out you *****ing. Why bother? There are people who I don't like but unless they're being nasty, I ignore it, because I'm not a 15 year old girl.

I'm not threatened by you, just find it annoying you're *****ing about me because I told you not to insult people's body type
    Wow, you really don't read things properly do you.... "Like that" I said.

I've already asked you what 'calling out' means, I can't respond to some slang I don't understand actually I've seen a lot of uncalled posts by you regarding other users, hence why I described you as 'irritating'. You do adore to be the centre of attention as yet again you've made a post about you.

Again, I told you I called your 'unlikeable' because of your irritating posts. I ignored your last post on the other thread because you got obviously got very defensive, here you are again. Shouldn't you be worrying about your results and not whether people don't think you are likeable.

P.S- I'm not 15 either, 19

ReputationRep:
    I would think if Tyrion Lannister was PM, we'd have someone with style, which might be an example to others.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you really don't read things properly do you.... "Like that" I said.

I've already asked you what 'calling out' means, I can't respond to some slang I don't understand actually I've seen a lot of uncalled posts by you regarding other users, hence why I described you as 'irritating'. You do adore to be the centre of attention as yet again you've made a post about you.

Again, I told you I called your 'unlikeable' because of your irritating posts. I ignored your last post on the other thread because you got obviously got very defensive, here you are again. Shouldn't you be worrying about your results and not whether people don't think you are likeable.

P.S- I'm not 15 either, 19
    So then why say size 6 if you don't think all size 6 women look like that?

It means pulling you up on some crap. And considering you wrote a post about me I don't understand how you can say I am being the center of attention

I'm 20, already done my A levels, thanks for the concern though xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I would think if Tyrion Lannister was PM, we'd have someone with style, which might be an example to others.
    We would all be dressed impeccably

ReputationRep:
    So then why say size 6 if you don't think all size 6 women look like that?

It means pulling you up on some crap. And considering you wrote a post about me I don't understand how you can say I am being the center of attention

I'm 20, already done my A levels, thanks for the concern though xoxo
    Actually I said consistent size 6 like that. You couldn't have done too well if you can't read something I've wrote about 20 times. honestly, I'm bored.
    Yawn yawn.

Congratulations
    Woo hoo

ReputationRep:
    Actually I said consistent size 6 like that. You couldn't have done too well if you can't read something I've wrote about 20 times. honestly, I'm bored.
    Yawn yawn.

Congratulations
    Woo hoo
    But then why put a size on it if you accept everyone looks different at different sizes? Sounds like backtracking

ReputationRep:
    But then why put a size on it if you accept everyone looks different at different sizes? Sounds like backtracking
    Why are you still discussing an old thread? You don't act 20.

You're continuous need to seek attention is really irritating me, don't expect me to respond to any more of your 'calling out'

ReputationRep:
    Why are you still discussing an old thread? You don't act 20.

You're continuous need to seek attention is really irritating me, don't expect me to respond to any more of your 'calling out'
    I'm discussing it because you were *****ing about me you're trying to claim I'm immature when you're the one making comments about me

ReputationRep:
    Probably Drewski. Tyrion would rule over the biggest nanny state ever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.