Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Windgather H3... Anybody else???

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Yarncliffe, D3, studying microbiology
    Apparently our building is red and cream...would've preferred blue but at least it's not yellow haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie35)
    Froggatt B1?
    I'm in froggatt b1 too

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am in A4 too!

ReputationRep:
    Im lawrencefield B1, anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    Burbage F3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaSpencer)
    anyone in Crewe Flats , flat H ??????
    I'm in H too, not found anyone else yet though!

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone at Opal 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillyspence)
    I'm in froggatt b1 too
    Hey, I'm also in Froggatt B1, nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm in H5! add me on fb? Livvy Watkins i live in Leicester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rambo1168)
    Is there anyone at Opal 2? Apparently it's full of international students/ postgraduates. I wish i did more research before! Is it worth me changing my ensuite self catered to catered and shared bathroom? :/
    I am at Opal 2! There are quite a few of us. Postgrads are in blocks A-D, and Freshers are in E-H. I honestly couldn't tell you about International students though. There is a Facebook page to help find your flatmates. PM me if you want it ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdsen12)
    Hi, I am in A4 too!
    rivelin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nezumi1991)
    I am at Opal 2! There are quite a few of us. Postgrads are in blocks A-D, and Freshers are in E-H. I honestly couldn't tell you about International students though. There is a Facebook page to help find your flatmates. PM me if you want it ^^
    Hey PM the Facebook page please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm an Erasmus student from Spain and I applied for the University accomodation, my first choice was Endcliffe but I've been put in Mappin Court and I literally have no idea what this place looks like.
    There's virtually nothing about it on the internet, no pictures of the rooms, no information, just where it's located and I don't think that's enough to sign the contract.
    Could you guys pleeease tell me something about it? I really need some info!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    changed to ranmoor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rambo1168)
    changed to ranmoor
    nice, what apartments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basit2010)
    nice, what apartments?
    ill find out tmrw all i know is that ill be sharing with 7 girls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruno5)
    Hi!
    I'm an Erasmus student from Spain and I applied for the University accomodation, my first choice was Endcliffe but I've been put in Mappin Court and I literally have no idea what this place looks like.
    There's virtually nothing about it on the internet, no pictures of the rooms, no information, just where it's located and I don't think that's enough to sign the contract.
    Could you guys pleeease tell me something about it? I really need some info!
    Thank you!
    A friend of mine (also an Erasmus student) lived there in 2012/13. I don't want to put her photos online for everyone to see for obvious reasons, but I'll PM you a couple of them if you fancy. Overall she really enjoyed it after the initial "but I wanted to live in Endcliffe" phase as it's so close to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikkiFHay)
    Hey so I just found out I'm being placed in Block G3 Derwent in Endcliffe! Anyone else know if they've been placed anywhere yet ?? I'm in room 5 so excited for September 😁😀
    Hey Nikki!! I am in flat G3 at Derwent in Endcliffe too!

ReputationRep:
    Windgather H3.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.