Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you, congrats on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganrose123)
    Okay thank you, congrats on your offer!
    Thank you! Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I've recieved an interview invite for Liverpool and I was wondering if anybody who has ever had an interview with Liverpool can help me?

ReputationRep:
    How long was it til anyone received offers/decisions.

They got my application last Friday, heard nothing yet so just wondering what the usual waiting time is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnPaul_)
    How long was it til anyone received offers/decisions.

They got my application last Friday, heard nothing yet so just wondering what the usual waiting time is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eight days for me But it will depend on the department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaaceandl0ve)
    Eight days for me But it will depend on the department.
    Which department was yours for?

Mine is for philosophy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Law with criminology two weeks after I sent my application

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer for Law with Business?

ReputationRep:
    Sending my application off tomorrow, does anyone know what Liverpool are like for granting offers if your predicted grades are slightly lower than required?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMullen95)
    Sending my application off tomorrow, does anyone know what Liverpool are like for granting offers if your predicted grades are slightly lower than required?
    Well I'm predicted AAC and got an offer for ABB within 3 days if that's any help.. though Kent gave me an AAB offer even though my predicted grades are slightly lower than the requirements so I think Liverpool might do something similar.

What are you predicted and what do they require?

ReputationRep:
    Been predicted ABC need ABB, and this is for History with Business degree

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an offer yet from the biosciences department? I've heard nothing back after almost a month :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan205)
    Anyone received an offer yet from the biosciences department? I've heard nothing back after almost a month :/
    I got an offer for microbiology, about 2-3 weeks after applying. Try not to worry though, it probably just means you've got a different admissions, or are in a different pile or something. If they were sure theydidn't want you they would have rejected you, so play the waiting game - I expect they'll get back either just before or just after Xmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azurefeline)
    I got an offer for microbiology, about 2-3 weeks after applying. Try not to worry though, it probably just means you've got a different admissions, or are in a different pile or something. If they were sure theydidn't want you they would have rejected you, so play the waiting game - I expect they'll get back either just before or just after Xmas
    Okayy I'm trying not to panic haha! And congratulations! What was your offer out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    I got a offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlxAi)
    I got a offer
    Congrats! What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan205)
    Okayy I'm trying not to panic haha! And congratulations! What was your offer out of interest?
    ABB, with biology and chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azurefeline)
    ABB, with biology and chemistry

Well Done that's really good

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Law! ABB

Toss up between this and York as a firm. Unconditional Bournemouth is my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer of ABB for International Business.
    Who else is applying for International Business?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.