Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancer62)
    Depends on the uni, where have you applied?
    I applied to Warwick, Birmingham, Liverpool, Lancaster and Chester, who I already got the offer from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rthomas10)
    I applied to Warwick, Birmingham, Liverpool, Lancaster and Chester, who I already got the offer from
    Liverpool gave me an offer on the 3rd working day but it seems to vary as my friend who also applied there for psyhology didn't get an offer until 10 days later so don't panic!

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Edinburgh, Surrey, Nottingham, Warwick and Portsmouth. I've received at offer from Warwick and Portsmouth and an acknowledgment from Edinburgh.
    I repeated my AS year, got BCDD in my first year in philosophy, further maths, maths and economics.
    Got AAB this year with Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology. Predicted AAA.
    Got 12 A-A*s and 4Bs at GCSE.

Does anyone else have offers yet!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmEchelon)
    Should I be worried that I haven't sent my ucas off yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The deadline isn't till January so I wouldn't be worried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah270797)
    Got an offer from Warwick today !!
    High five!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying with deferred entry so technically I'm not 2015 entry but would still be nice to talk to people in the same application cycle

1) Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Sussex (with Neuroscience at Sussex). I've had offers from Birmingham, Bristol and Sussex.
    2) Psychology, Biology, RE (and an EPQ on neurosurgery for mental disorder). Got AAAB at AS (B in Maths). Predicted A*A*A at A2.
    3) 9A*s, 3As

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) Birmingham, Newcastle, UCL, Nottingham and Cardiff (Offers from Birmingham and Cardiff so far)
    2) Psychology, Biology and Geography (Dropped Chemistry at AS) - Got AAAB at AS Level
    3) 5 A*'s, 3 A's and 2 B's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabinaraus)
    Has anyone who applied for UCL's BSc Psychology received any news from them? I'm already starting to worry x_x
    Me too, had to sign up for an account to track my application but no offer yet :/

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who applied for UCL's BSc Psychology received any news from them? I'm already starting to worry x_x
    I’ve applied to UCL as well to do Psychology and no I got an email from them saying I won’t get an answer until around January :/.

What AS’s have you done and what did you get?

ReputationRep:
    How long do UCAS take to process your application and send the welcome letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345tf)
    I’ve applied to UCL as well to do Psychology and no I got an email from them saying I won’t get an answer until around January :/.

What AS’s have you done and what did you get?

That's quite strange, I've received no email saying that they'll make offers starting from January, instead only a UCL portal to track my application. It would be really cool if they'd hurry up though, as UCL would definitely be my first choice

Also, I am an international applicant and thus don't have AS exams in my country, but I am predicted A*AA in my final exam (Baccalaureate, which I believe is equivalent to A levels). Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    That's quite strange, I've received no email saying that they'll make offers starting from January, instead only a UCL portal to track my application. It would be really cool if they'd hurry up though, as UCL would definitely be my first choice

Also, I am an international applicant and thus don't have AS exams in my country, but I am predicted A*AA in my final exam (Baccalaureate, which I believe is equivalent to A levels). Where else did you apply?
    I applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary’s, Manchester and Royal Holloway, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345tf)
    I applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary’s, Manchester and Royal Holloway, you?
    UCL, King's, Queen Mary's as well, + City and Birkbeck, all in London. I've only heard from City until now, though

ReputationRep:
    oooo that's really good! I'm applying to the normal BSC Psychology at Birmingham and hopefully if I decide to go there will be able to transfer to the Psychology and psychological practice course

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I sent it on a thursday and didn't get the welcome email until monday which also happened to a few other people but everyone else I've heard has been like straight away 30 mins ish I think it was only slower because that was the day after the oxbridge deadline so there was probably a lot of entries the day before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loosiemorgan)
    I sent it on a thursday and didn't get the welcome email until monday which also happened to a few other people but everyone else I've heard has been like straight away 30 mins ish I think it was only slower because that was the day after the oxbridge deadline so there was probably a lot of entries the day before
    Mine got sent off today hopefully I get the welcome email soon! I want to get offers soon, ahhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey my application got sent off at about 1am this morning. I received an email saying it would take 48 hours to process it and receive my new ID and welcome letter- but tried getting into track with my application ID and password. It worked, I got in! And it said the Unis has received my applications. I just got my first offer (Warwick) 2 hours ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarmaRocket)
    Hey my application got sent off at about 1am this morning. I received an email saying it would take 48 hours to process it and receive my new ID and welcome letter- but tried getting into track with my application ID and password. It worked, I got in! And it said the Unis has received my applications. I just got my first offer (Warwick) 2 hours ago!
    Congratulations! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) Cambridge, UCL, Kings, City, Birbeck

2) Psychology - B (resitting unit 2, I messed up), English Lit - A, Sociology - A, Maths (dropped) - B

3) 1A*, 3A's, 4Bs, Merit, 1C

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Birmingham (for the Msci) , Aston, Nottingham and BCU. Birmingham's my first choice. What about you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.