i really want to find out this week!!!
you should ring then!
jay110
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HPDentist)
We got sent a letter at the beginning of the process outlining the key events. Offers and rejections are last week of january so why are u all begging each other to call jus chill out we will find out soon
Not sure why people need to beg others to call a uni on here. Always makes me laugh. what's so difficult about picking up the phone yourself or quite simply waiting. Patience is a skill all good dentists should have!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
jay110
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HPDentist)
Sachi gal bro....aap ta saaleh kuch karde ni hor random lokan nu puchde rehnde aa...
Haha, I love the fact you knew I was Indian lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
goldcrown
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i called...we find out tomorrow
Shaz xx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by goldcrown)
Seriously or is this a joke??!! cos I thought we were gonna find out next Friday!?
ijc1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Say what!? 😷
goldcrown
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hahahaha tricked you!......Not, we are getting told tomorrow. We will have an email by 5pm. Good Luck!
ijc1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hahahaha tricked you!......Not, we are getting told tomorrow. We will have an email by 5pm. Good Luck!
Feel sick
carrellii
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Will we be informed either way? Like offer or rejection?
karrar247
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please don't do that lel
niicoleaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
would it be possible that you get notified by ucas track before leeds themselves?
Shaz xx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by niicoleaa)
would it be possible that you get notified by ucas track before leeds themselves?
maybe, bcos I think it updates on ucas track like 20 minutes before you even get an email from ucas themselves
Shaz xx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by niicoleaa)
will we even get an email from the university of leeds itself???
goldcrown
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lol I just got a message asking me if i was messing around. Like seriously, what would be the purpose of lying? Its not going to give me an advantage telling people its this Friday instead of next!...i called and was told they were hoping to send the outcomes of our interviews by tomorrow 5pm. I didnt ask any further questions. It could be through track / email but im not sure. We all knew it was coming so what is there to worry about? just say a prayer tonight and hope for some good news!
Shaz xx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wait... so are we actually finding out tomorrow?!
niicoleaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lol I just got a message asking me if i was messing around. Like seriously, what would be the purpose of lying? Its not going to give me an advantage telling people its this Friday instead of next!...i called and was told they were hoping to send the outcomes of our interviews by tomorrow 5pm. I didnt ask any further questions. It could be through track / email but im not sure. We all knew it was coming so what is there to worry about? just say a prayer tonight and hope for some good news!
thanks for calling!good luck with your application
Shaz xx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
good luck guys for tomorrow!!!
carrellii
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really hope it's tomorrow! Good luck everyone
carrellii
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shaz xx)
will we even get an email from the university of leeds itself???
When I got my Plymouth offer, track updated then about a month later I got an email from the uni haha, Leeds may do it differently but I thought it was a bit odd
KMcC123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i think im going to be sick good luck everyone maybe see you at leeds in september!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.84%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed