The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

I got my confirmation email nearly two weeks after ucas track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
got an offer for sport and exercise science! :biggrin:
Who's got offers for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charfenton_
got an offer for sport and exercise science! :biggrin:

Sports exercise science and coaching?
Reply 244
Has anyone got their NTU Id through yet even though you've already chosen your firm and insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shanbon
Has anyone got their NTU Id through yet even though you've already chosen your firm and insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I got my NTU ID by email ages ago because I emailed them to change my course but email the admissions team and they'll tell you! If not you'll get it through the post like a few weeks before the accommodation booking starts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jc20
Ah yeah that makes sense, thanks :smile: I was wondering as i got an email about course fb groups but not the general uni.

Hi jc20

After results day in August NTU sends out a special Starting at NTU guide with more information about the social media groups for 2015 starters. Keep an eye on our official NTU Facebook and Twitter in the mean time for more information.

Thanks
Erica
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi all

I just wanted to make you aware that the University is closed from midday today (24 December) until Monday 5 January. Our Admissions team have worked hard to process as many applications as possible ahead of the annual closure period, however due to the volumes of applications received just before Christmas, you may not hear from us until around the middle of January.

If you have any questions during the closure period, check out Ask NTU, which answers common questions that our Admissions and Accommodation teams are asked.

There's still time to submit your UCAS application if you haven't done so yet - the deadline is 15 January 2015. Our Admissions team have put together some useful advice and guidance about what they look for in an effective personal statement, to help you out.

I wish you a very merry Christmas from everyone at NTU!

Erica
Original post by Billyac568
Sports exercise science and coaching?

just the sport and exercise science! :smile:
Reply 249
what is trinity square like for student accommodation ? first year ?
I've applied to study Accounting and Finance with a placement year. I didn't go to the open day so I don't really know a lot about the university but the course description looks really interesting. Anyone else applied to this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HannahK97
I've applied to study Accounting and Finance with a placement year. I didn't go to the open day so I don't really know a lot about the university but the course description looks really interesting. Anyone else applied to this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's still chances to go to an open day but the only open days in the new year are for offer holders so if you get an offer, there are two "Offer holder open days" in February & March on the 21st which you could go to :smile:
Original post by Ronhaar
There's still chances to go to an open day but the only open days in the new year are for offer holders so if you get an offer, there are two "Offer holder open days" in February & March on the 21st which you could go to :smile:

I have a conditional offer. Thank you I didn't know they had that on offer. I think I'll go to that and then make a decision from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 253
I'm also thinking about Gill street north or Byron :smile:
Reply 254
Original post by PearJosh
What were your other choices and offers so far

Newcastle uni- English language
Uni of Leeds- English and linguistics
Leeds met- English and media
LJMU- English, media & cultural studies
NTU- English, communication & society

Happy I got offers from LJMU and NTU

Would like to get one from Leeds :smile:
Reply 255
anyone from the north?
Original post by HannahK97
I have a conditional offer. Thank you I didn't know they had that on offer. I think I'll go to that and then make a decision from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll need to go on this page and type in the name of your course, click "add to my courses", search open days and then book onto one :smile:
They will send you an info pack nearer the time of the open day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 257
Original post by Ronhaar
You'll need to go on this page and type in the name of your course, click "add to my courses", search open days and then book onto one :smile:
They will send you an info pack nearer the time of the open day.

thank you! x
Original post by amslol
anyone from the north?

Manchester. If that's north enough for you? :biggrin:
my UCAS was sent off just before christmas so no offers for me yet, has anyone else on here applied for equine courses?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending