Turn on thread page Beta

Should white people pay black people money for unpaid work from slavery? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Native Briton-)
    African culture is primitive though. The vast majority of sub saharan African culture if not all, do not even have a written language
    Is this a joke.
    Have you ever been to an African country,or do you think you're educated enough based on those ads you see on TV.
    The vast majority of sub saharan countries do have a written language, which is usually the language of those who colonised them.
    Many of the traditional languages have existed as written languages,although for a short period of time.
    Even then,how does not having a written language make a culture primitive?

-non native African living in an francophone not primitive African country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Is this a joke.
    Have you ever been to an African country,or do you think you're educated enough based on those ads you see on TV.
    The vast majority of sub saharan countries do have a written language, which is usually the language of those who colonised them.
    Many of the traditional languages have existed as written languages,although for a short period of time.
    Even then,how does not having a written language make a culture primitive?

-non native African living in an francophone not primitive African country.
    It's useless responding to this poster. He's been parroting the same rhetoric over and over again regardless of responses. Not worth the effort.

ReputationRep:
    Lollll good luck !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    So it's ok for immigrants to take jobs, houses and shool places in the UK but it's wrong for immigrants to take oil and diamonds out of soil in Africa? ������
    Can anyone give us numbers of white miners in Africa? I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful but I'm happy to be surprised. I simply have no data.

ReputationRep:
    I believe that most whites would be more than happy if we were back in chains. They would never admit it. But deep down they know it’s true.

Whites feel no guilt about the past and how they benefit from it. They ENJOY (secretly) the doings of the past because of the power it gives them.

White man’s burden is a myth.

The white man feels no burden to anyone but himself.

It's just an ACT to maintain your self-image as being good. Because nowadays it LOOKS bad to be racist. The LOOK is more important than the actual thing.

Why can’t black people just die !!!....Whites ask themselves

How is it possible that we are still here ? And what lies in the name of vengeance for their animosity for the Original Peoples of the Planet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlNorthWest)
    I believe that most whites would be more than happy if we were back in chains. They would never admit it. But deep down they know it’s true.

Whites feel no guilt about the past and how they benefit from it. They ENJOY (secretly) the doings of the past because of the power it gives them.

It's just an ACT to maintain your self-image as being good. Because nowadays it LOOKS bad to be racist. The LOOK is more important than the actual thing.

How is it possible that we are still here ? And what lies in the name of vengeance for their animosity for the Original Peoples of the Planet ?
    I certainly don't think this way...

ReputationRep:

Oh boy. Get over yourself Jamal Al Shabbaz.

ReputationRep:

100% agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looking back through history it isn't just white people being nasty to black people. Its white people being nasty to Arabs in the Crusades, its white people being nasty to other white people in two world wars, it's Arabs being nasty to other Arabs. Its black people enslaving other black people from other tribes. Its Aztecs enslaving Incas, Its Romans enslaving Britons or Mongols enslaving Europeans. You name it, everyone's ancestors have been nasty to everyone else's ancestors at somepoint.

ReputationRep:
    I like your style son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zero to Hero)
    Looking back through history it isn't just white people being nasty to black people. Its white people being nasty to Arabs in the Crusades, its white people being nasty to other white people in two world wars, it's Arabs being nasty to other Arabs. Its black people enslaving other black people from other tribes. Its Aztecs enslaving Incas, Its Romans enslaving Britons or Mongols enslaving Europeans. You name it, everyone's ancestors have been nasty to everyone else's ancestors at somepoint.
    BUT we can safely say most problems caused by whites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMango)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ISIS is not 'whites.'

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if it was not for whites you would be living a stone age existence, in a mud hit wearing animal skins

ReputationRep:
    if it was not for whites you would be living a stone age existence, in a mud hit wearing animal skins
    You still are.

ReputationRep:
    better go help your fellow white people

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=e5jJSjpztmA
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The majority have always been subjugated, and continue to be. Race and colour have been used as reasons to strip certain people of rights quickly. White Jewish people experienced an attempted genocide just seventy years ago that wiped out the Jewish legacy from many European countries. A hundred years before that white Irish people were subject to an attempted genocide that saw the population in Ireland go from 8 million to 4 million. The story or the treatment of women during and since the Victorian age is a story of slavery and subjugation and rebellions against it. There are those who gain from creating a tiny elite but I think to expose it properly we need to move away from a persons colour, race or gender and focus, question and critique, who does what to others. One question in modern times that we could ask is WHY governments want everyone to be, routinely, in so much debt? Another is WHY vast numbers of people in the UK need to visit foodbanks to eat.

ReputationRep:
    better go help your fellow white people

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=e5jJSjpztmA
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Video does not work. Why not just respond in writing instead :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The more MrMango writes the more I am convinced that he is a National Front agent provocateur.

ReputationRep:
    Video does not work. Why not just respond in writing instead :confused:
    Because I feel visual aids are needed to get through to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulbunny)
    The more MrMango writes the more I am convinced that he is a National Front agent provocateur.
    lol you joker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.