The Student Room Group

Should white people pay black people money for unpaid work from slavery?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Catholic_
So it's ok for immigrants to take jobs, houses and shool places in the UK but it's wrong for immigrants to take oil and diamonds out of soil in Africa? ������

Can anyone give us numbers of white miners in Africa? I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful but I'm happy to be surprised. I simply have no data.
I believe that most whites would be more than happy if we were back in chains. They would never admit it. But deep down they know it’s true.

Whites feel no guilt about the past and how they benefit from it. They ENJOY (secretly) the doings of the past because of the power it gives them.

White man’s burden is a myth.

The white man feels no burden to anyone but himself.

It's just an ACT to maintain your self-image as being good. Because nowadays it LOOKS bad to be racist. The LOOK is more important than the actual thing.

Why can’t black people just die !!!....Whites ask themselves

How is it possible that we are still here ? And what lies in the name of vengeance for their animosity for the Original Peoples of the Planet ?
Reply 242
Original post by CarlNorthWest
I believe that most whites would be more than happy if we were back in chains. They would never admit it. But deep down they know it’s true.

Whites feel no guilt about the past and how they benefit from it. They ENJOY (secretly) the doings of the past because of the power it gives them.

It's just an ACT to maintain your self-image as being good. Because nowadays it LOOKS bad to be racist. The LOOK is more important than the actual thing.

How is it possible that we are still here ? And what lies in the name of vengeance for their animosity for the Original Peoples of the Planet ?

I certainly don't think this way...

Oh boy. Get over yourself Jamal Al Shabbaz.
Reply 244

100% agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking back through history it isn't just white people being nasty to black people. Its white people being nasty to Arabs in the Crusades, its white people being nasty to other white people in two world wars, it's Arabs being nasty to other Arabs. Its black people enslaving other black people from other tribes. Its Aztecs enslaving Incas, Its Romans enslaving Britons or Mongols enslaving Europeans. You name it, everyone's ancestors have been nasty to everyone else's ancestors at somepoint.
Reply 246
I like your style son.
Reply 247
Original post by Zero to Hero
Looking back through history it isn't just white people being nasty to black people. Its white people being nasty to Arabs in the Crusades, its white people being nasty to other white people in two world wars, it's Arabs being nasty to other Arabs. Its black people enslaving other black people from other tribes. Its Aztecs enslaving Incas, Its Romans enslaving Britons or Mongols enslaving Europeans. You name it, everyone's ancestors have been nasty to everyone else's ancestors at somepoint.

BUT we can safely say most problems caused by whites.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 248
Original post by MrMango

Posted from TSR Mobile

ISIS is not 'whites.'
Original post by MrMango

Posted from TSR Mobile

if it was not for whites you would be living a stone age existence, in a mud hit wearing animal skins
Reply 250
Original post by -Native Briton-
if it was not for whites you would be living a stone age existence, in a mud hit wearing animal skins

You still are.
Reply 251

better go help your fellow white people

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=e5jJSjpztmA
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 252
The majority have always been subjugated, and continue to be. Race and colour have been used as reasons to strip certain people of rights quickly. White Jewish people experienced an attempted genocide just seventy years ago that wiped out the Jewish legacy from many European countries. A hundred years before that white Irish people were subject to an attempted genocide that saw the population in Ireland go from 8 million to 4 million. The story or the treatment of women during and since the Victorian age is a story of slavery and subjugation and rebellions against it. There are those who gain from creating a tiny elite but I think to expose it properly we need to move away from a persons colour, race or gender and focus, question and critique, who does what to others. One question in modern times that we could ask is WHY governments want everyone to be, routinely, in so much debt? Another is WHY vast numbers of people in the UK need to visit foodbanks to eat.

Video does not work. Why not just respond in writing instead :confused:
The more MrMango writes the more I am convinced that he is a National Front agent provocateur.
Reply 255
Video does not work. Why not just respond in writing instead :confused:

Because I feel visual aids are needed to get through to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 256
Original post by Hopefulbunny
The more MrMango writes the more I am convinced that he is a National Front agent provocateur.

lol you joker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 257
Original post by MrMango

How much would you contribute in reparations?
African culture is primitive though. The vast majority of sub saharan African culture if not all, do not even have a written language

Are you serious?
Original post by Asurat
Are you serious?

Happy people live longer.
or is it 'love' longer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending