ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Heya

Just joined to see what its like cuz it seems pretty cool lol

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack
    Hi, I joined to meet new students at all levels of education and to improve my communication skills.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i just joined! I wanted to see what other people were thinking about all the GCSE exams

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i joined today! I was getting anxious at school because everyone always finds exams easy when i find them hard etc, so i came to seek reassurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo4)
    Hello, i joined today! I was getting anxious at school because everyone always finds exams easy when i find them hard etc, so i came to seek reassurance
    Me too! Are you doing GCSE's??

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    Hey There! I'm an HR Professional from India, planning to pursue an MSC in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. I've shortlisted City university London, Nottingham, Leeds and University of Manchester for the said course. Which of these would you rate the highest?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I joined today as I have heard many people talking about this site.
    Also I had a particularly difficult exam and wanted to come and talk to some others who took it. It really calmed me down

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I joined today to hopefully speak to some other students about the exams and how they've gone for everyone!
    It's been really useful so far and I'm not feeling as worried anymore
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Neha Dabr)
    Hey There! I'm an HR Professional from India, planning to pursue an MSC in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. I've shortlisted City university London, Nottingham, Leeds and University of Manchester for the said course. Which of these would you rate the highest?
    (Original post by LoobyLou12)
    Hello!
    I joined today as I have heard many people talking about this site.
    Also I had a particularly difficult exam and wanted to come and talk to some others who took it. It really calmed me down
    (Original post by isabellexbelle)
    Hello all, I joined today to hopefully speak to some other students about the exams and how they've gone for everyone!
    It's been really useful so far and I'm not feeling as worried anymore
    Exciting times! Welcome to TSR gang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewisjc99)
    Me too! Are you doing GCSE's??
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo4)
    yeah
    Have you had English today?? If so, what did you do yours on??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewisjc99)
    Have you had English today?? If so, what did you do yours on??
    WJEC TKAM and poetry. I really enjoyed the TKAM part, but was appalled by the poetry. It was so boring and lacked any of the poetic techniques that i revised. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I joined today! I'm doing GCSEs at the moment and find the some of the discussions and revision tips on here really encouraging

ReputationRep:
    Hay I joined today, doing my GCSE's and wanted to find out predictions and any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo4)
    WJEC TKAM and poetry. I really enjoyed the TKAM part, but was appalled by the poetry. It was so boring and lacked any of the poetic techniques that i revised. how about you?
    I did Jekyll + Hyde, and Songs of ourselves. It went v.v.bad, I did the same as you

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    Hey there peeps!

From the USA, doing semester abroad at University of Nottingham this fall 2015. Just wondering how uni life differs in the UK!

Have a great day!

Bella

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    I wanted to ask about peoples views on the F221 Human Biology exam, how did everyone found it? i think it was difficult but got a little easier as the paper went on

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently doing my GCSEs. And I've finally figured out how to post on this yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ToffeeBoy96)
    I wanted to ask about peoples views on the F221 Human Biology exam, how did everyone found it? i think it was difficult but got a little easier as the paper went on
    (Original post by Qirat)
    Hi, I'm currently doing my GCSEs. And I've finally figured out how to post on this yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you both found your way to the Revision and Study Tips and Biology exams forums?

ReputationRep:
    Hello my name is amira,Currently was studying year 0 foundation for law. No longer can continue at Holborn college as they are closing down. So i apply for other universities like Brunel, Uni of west lond etc one has accepted me with condition that I get 60% in my foundation degree the year 0. How do i work out credits? I done 4 modules each worth 30 credits.So how would i work out what I got. Have results for assessments just not examination results yet.

Could anyone shed some light

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.