Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel kinda insecure about it. Maybe its because im ugly/not popular/weird....i dunno. All i know is when i get the feeling that someone likes me for some reason they back out like there is something wrong with me. I once heard a guy say to this he friend "leave it, you will find someone else better". What did i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    I'm single because I'm not really interested in anyone atm. The last person I was interested in, doesn't want a relationship and the last person who was interested in me, well, I wouldn't date if he was the last person earth. It was obvious just how desparate he was for a relationship.
    wow, i didn't know girls could be so mean/cold, haha lol

ReputationRep:
    Becuase I'm a loner sad autistic ugly stupid unattractive otaku weaboo virgin that's too embarrassed to speak to girls
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Hell yeah :ahee:
    Reckon I'm gonna do a load of programming this summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AndyChow)
    Becuase I'm a loner sad autistic ugly stupid unattractive otaku weaboo virgin that's too embarrassed to speak to girls
    Yeah, it is easier by far to say that in the internet where everyone is anynomous.

ReputationRep:
    I'm single because I've just never met anybody I like in that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Single because I don't try. But I will attempt to look for potential "bae" when studying (computer science) at uni.
    Ha yeah, I can relate to that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean, it is a weird question to be asked, but I think it's worse when a guy/girl expresses an interest in you and asks the question "why is a girl/guy like you single?", I mean, what the hell are you supposed to say?! "Oh yeah, I may look fairly average but on the inside I'm a psychopath that eats little boys like you for breakfast?"... I mean c'mon... I'm single because I haven't met a guy yet who I have wanted to be with because, surprise surprise, I don't like them in that way. But when I do like a guy and if he likes me back then hopefully we'll be together and I won't get that awkward question anymore.

Wow I sound bitter :P

ReputationRep:
    Know very few girls now and those I do either aren't appealing to me or I don't see enough of.

ReputationRep:
    Circumstance/no opportunity
    Shy
    Fear of being hurt/struggle to trust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Circumstance/no opportunity
    Shy
    Fear of being hurt/struggle to trust
    The reality is that the ones you trust turn out to have distrust and the ones you're afraid to trust will put their trust in you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    too shy & unattractive & quiet at first which is prob the worst thing ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't really speak to many girls at all thanks to going to an all boys school sadly

Also kind of cba, not going to spend money seeing them all of the time when I don't have a car and buses are so bloody expensive

ReputationRep:
    Do Runescape girlfriends count?

(Original post by Marshall Taylor)
    Do Runescape girlfriends count?
    Sad.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to drive, get a job and get hench. After that I'll think about getting in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Does anyone else feel like this?
    It's surprising how often it comes up, so I'm all for listening but as I can't speak from experience, I don't have much to contribute. The girls I've met just... don't find me attractive. It is what it is, although it'll be nice to invest myself in someone who may reciprocate such affection. One day maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I choose to be single because I choose to be single. This is the 21st century for goodness sake. If someone has an opinion about my relationship status then they can express that as freely as they wish, but don't expect me to give them the time of day. It's my sex life and I'll do what, or who, I want, when I choose to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    Learn to drive, get a job and get hench. After that I'll think about getting in a relationship.
    Omg same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    But here's the question - do you want to get hench for yourself? Or for others? :auto::dipsy::troll2::work::rip:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.