The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2015

Scroll to see replies

I don't know where it says that either :/ I was at the gym frantically pressing refresh to check emails haha :'D
Reply 241
I found it yesterday but can't today... It does say results will be available later today on the home page- I'm taking that as this afternoon?
http://www.uniq.ox.ac.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by notyous
thank you, good luck!! what have you applied for?

No problem! Cheers, I have applied for physics! Although whether I'll get in or not is another matter! What have you applied for? :smile:
this is where it says the afternoon :-) http://www.uniq.ox.ac.uk/decisions2015.html
Original post by Samuel.Winnall
No problem! Cheers, I have applied for physics! Although whether I'll get in or not is another matter! What have you applied for? :smile:

I've applied for Oncology, biochem is my second choice - I wanted to apply for Medicine but I'm on holiday when the course is :s-smilie: I really don't think I'm going to get in, I've good good GCSEs but my area was quite good according to that acorn thing :/ also I had no idea what to put in my personal statement so its probably rubbish!!
Original post by LoveToArgue
Law! One of the most competitive, oops. Although I don't think the ACORN data gives a true representative because the only reason we live here is because my mum got the house in the divorce settlement, so even though she's on a very low income and I get the pupil bursary it doesn't affect the ACORN type!

I've applied for Law as well and I'm in a similar boat as you. Good luck!
Does anyone know what sort of time decisions were published last year? So nervous!! :L
Weren't they letters last year? (Maybe that was the year before last)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissKate
Does anyone know what sort of time decisions were published last year? So nervous!! :L

7pm the night before!
oh okay i see, thanks! :smile: good luck everyone!
Original post by notyous
I've applied for Oncology, biochem is my second choice - I wanted to apply for Medicine but I'm on holiday when the course is :s-smilie: I really don't think I'm going to get in, I've good good GCSEs but my area was quite good according to that acorn thing :/ also I had no idea what to put in my personal statement so its probably rubbish!!

That's unfortunate :/ What grades do you have? I got 1A*, 8As and a B.
It would be so great to get in, but I suppose it's not the end of the world. That's what I keep telling myself anyway! I don't think I have ever checked my emails as many times as this before.. So nervous :s-smilie:
Good luck everyone! Sooo nervous eugh! Anyone know what time well receive the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's everyone's a level revision going??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vagabond queen
How's everyone's a level revision going??

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm not too well right now - i can't focus! :P
Original post by ard1246
I've applied for Law as well and I'm in a similar boat as you. Good luck!

Law over here as well. Good luck!!
I feel burnt out to be honest, ive tried to do too much I think!
Original post by Samuel.Winnall
That's unfortunate :/ What grades do you have? I got 1A*, 8As and a B.
It would be so great to get in, but I suppose it's not the end of the world. That's what I keep telling myself anyway! I don't think I have ever checked my emails as many times as this before.. So nervous :s-smilie:

I got 10A*s and 4As, loads of people say that a good personal statement is better than good grades though, ahh I just want to know!!
Can anyone help me with this acorn thing. I have my category etc but I have NO idea what it shows. Anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by notyous
I got 10A*s and 4As, loads of people say that a good personal statement is better than good grades though, ahh I just want to know!!

Thats crazy! I hope that what you say is true, otherwise I'm in real trouble!
Original post by Chlorophile
Would anyone be interested in seeing the personal statement I wrote for UNIQ last year? I'm not sure how helpful it'd be but I'd be happy to send it to anyone who's interested. It's actually quite embarrassing looking back at it!

I would love to see it please. Much appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending