HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Oooooh i know!!!!!!!!! Damn so good!

Where you been stupids?! Me miss yu :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    What time is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm sort of complicated.Born in Gambia but my parents are from Nigeria but I lived most of my life in Dublin, Ireland and then I came to the UK 2 years ago and now I live in Essex.But I'm interested in lots of things including other cultures, science, medicine and everything that you can make an academic subject. Except basket weaving regarding my last sentence which yes you can as a degree.
    You are an interesting being. What do you like doing in your free time?

(Original post by Princess31)
    Lol very lucky :rofl:

And i know!!! PBN is just :love:

Lol im still up... and my sugar high is on a lpw nao... so sad..

Kinda feel like cryn loool
    You're absolutely nuts, hahaha. Mood fluctuation aye? I'm shattered at the moment.

Kaun Nee Jaundah and Aashiq are my favourite songs.

(Original post by ulteriorm0tive)
    What time is it?
    It's Question Time! :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's question time already?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaaaR)
    You are an interesting being. What do you like doing in your free time?

You're absolutely nuts, hahaha. Mood fluctuation aye? I'm shattered at the moment.

Kaun Nee Jaundah and Aashiq are my favourite songs.

It's Question Time! :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahaha aye. Trust tho, my mood swings are terrible! :lol: but all my friends know not to take anything to heart if i do say something a bit off cos they know i dont mean anything lol :lol:

BUTTTT i just had a paratha for breakfast :bhangra:

Oooh me likes them! Also Kaun Nachdi and Fitteh Moo :lol: Ah they get me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I'm doing alright, thanks. I wish I could sleep. I've got six hours until the alarm clock goes off. How are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing well, thanks. So where are you from and what are you studying atm? A Levels? If so, which universities are you hoping to apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulteriorm0tive)
    It's question time already?!
    It's always question time, darling. :awesome:

Ahaha aye. Trust tho, my mood swings are terrible! :lol: but all my friends know not to take anything to heart if i do say something a bit off cos they know i dont mean anything lol :lol:

BUTTTT i just had a paratha for breakfast :bhangra:

Oooh me likes them! Also Kaun Nachdi and Fitteh Moo :lol: Ah they get me :lol:
    Aww, that's really good then!

I had nothing for breakfast, as I don't think I would've been able to hold it down... :sigh:

Yeah, they're good songs too. Do you remember Gubi Sandhu?

(Original post by AnharM)
    I'm doing well, thanks. So where are you from and what are you studying atm? A Levels? If so, which universities are you hoping to apply to?
    I'm from London. I'm studying A-Levels in a year in Mathematics (AS), Biology, Psychology and Physics. Applied to King's, Herts, Brighton, Brunel and Southampton!
    What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's always question time, darling. :awesome:

Aww, that's really good then!

I had nothing for breakfast, as I don't think I would've been able to hold it down... :sigh:

Yeah, they're good songs too. Do you remember Gubi Sandhu?

I'm from London. I'm studying A-Levels in a year in Mathematics (AS), Biology, Psychology and Physics. Applied to King's, Herts, Brighton, Brunel and Southampton!
    What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww why not? tbh dinner was rather sickening :erm:

Nah i dont think i remember him lol. Arminder Gill :love:

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ty with all these exams thoufh I don't have much free time but when I do have free time I like to go cinema with my friends Sangam and Shamsin and also we just chat about science, everyday issues and our dreams of getting Phds from a Resell group Unis.I also do alot of reading on my own and I also volunteer quite abit.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's your favourite exercise and do you have abs /a six pack?

Ask away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When was the last time you spanked someone like a dispbedient avocado?

ReputationRep:
    What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from London too, but I'm in Bristol now because I'm a Uni of Bristol student, studying Econ and Maths. So what you gonna study at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Aww why not? tbh dinner was rather sickening :erm:

Nah i dont think i remember him lol. Arminder Gill :love:
    No idea! Why was dinner as you described?

Omg, he had a catchy song called "Dil Karda" and "Akhian"

(Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ty with all these exams thoufh I don't have much free time but when I do have free time I like to go cinema with my friends Sangam and Shamsin and also we just chat about science, everyday issues and our dreams of getting Phds from a Resell group Unis.I also do alot of reading on my own and I also volunteer quite abit.

What's your favourite exercise and do you have abs /a six pack?
    Haha, great. Those are good thoughts to have. What sort of movies do you like to watch then?

Anything to do with glutes or core. I have a very toned core.

(Original post by Tootles)
    When was the last time you spanked someone like a dispbedient avocado?
    In my dreams :sexface:

(Original post by AnharM)
    I'm from London too, but I'm in Bristol now because I'm a Uni of Bristol student, studying Econ and Maths. So what you gonna study at uni?
    Oooh, which part of London? Great university! I want to study physiotherapy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh a toned core😍 nice. Anyway we watch alot of action,horror and Sci find movies.My Pakistani ,Nepalese and Bengladeshi friends love Bollywood as much as you.I remember sitting beside my Bangladeshi friend Nayem in ICT class and he would show me Bollywood stars and movies.I've always flirted with of watching Bollywood movies but have no idea where to watch and I can't do solarplus since I don't have Sky so a Internet solution is needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh a toned core😍 nice. Anyway we watch alot of action,horror and Sci find movies.My Pakistani ,Nepalese and Bengladeshi friends love Bollywood as much as you.I remember sitting beside my Bangladeshi friend Nayem in ICT class and he would show me Bollywood stars and movies.I've always flirted with of watching Bollywood movies but have no idea where to watch and I can't do solarplus since I don't have Sky so a Internet solution is needed.
    Lol, I see you enjoy a selection of genres there. You can find loads of Bollywood films on YouTube. They're really easy to find and a lot of them have English subtitles as a given option.

How was your day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh did a mock test and Chemistry and almost the entire class failed.Huge wakeup call.Now I'm studying everyday for long periods of time.Im still dead at parent teacher meeting though.Plus I'm studying now for a Physics test on materials and energy tomorrow but I tend to do far better at Physics . Oh, yeah and my chemistry teacher sending a let the letter home to our parents ranting about were not doing good enough. At least my dad won't be in for the.letter since he be going on a trip to Nigeria for week starting from Friday.I've also been hit with the realisation tomorrow's my sister birthday. Worst thing is that letter arrives while we celebrate will clearly kill the mood.How's your day?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I see you enjoy a selection of genres there. You can find loads of Bollywood films on YouTube. They're really easy to find and a lot of them have English subtitles as a given option.

How was your day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No TSR I wont rate other members before rating this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, which part of London? Great university! I want to study physiotherapy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where every other South Asian lives, duhhh East London :lol: wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Eventually, you'll prob have to change it to ask me everything lol.

ReputationRep:
    No idea! Why was dinner as you described?

Omg, he had a catchy song called "Dil Karda" and "Akhian"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol too many chicken nuggets
    But i made meself an amazzzzzin coffee today :coma: oooft schmexxxxxxy lol sorry

and yhhh!!!!! And dildarian is one of me favessssssssss

Hows your day been anywayyyy Nisha Di?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.